Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guild Event: Northeasterners, Listen up!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Event: Northeasterners, Listen up!

So, what would you guys think of having a little get together here in RI on the 3rd weekend of August? That's August 19-20th. I'll supply the pool, you supply your charming personality and pitch in to the food/booze fund. Thoughts? Let's do this!!

Re: Guild Event: Northeasterners, Listen up!

Not a Northeasterner, but there's interest in perhaps flying down there.

After almost a year working for an Airline I should probably try to fly somewhere?

Lemme sleep on it.
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

This would be awesome... My parents wanted to come down to NYC that weekend, but I'm gonna get them to reschedule.

Also, this is the week before school starts, which is good timing...

Now, if only there were a way to go from NY to RI quickly and cheaply.. hmmm

"What are the roots that clutch, what branches grow out of this stony rubbish? Son of man, you cannot say, or guess, for you know only a heap of broken images, where the sun beats, and the dead tree gives no shelter, the cricket no relief, and the dry stone no sound of water." --T.S. Eliot

Comment

I'm scheduled to work all day on the 19th, but can come on the 20th.
        Anahlahna and Friends

Comment

hrm... lemme check into a round trip flight from here to there to here
          powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

I'm so there!

Comment

Cheap way to get from NY to RI- take the bus! Bonanza usually has a decent rate.

Comment

MMMMMMmmmmmm Boy does that sound like fun, even for an old fart like me!

Cheapest Minneapolis to Providence fare I found is $550...too much for my summer travel budget.

I'll look forward to pictures, though...and a written summary of events and attendees.
                Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Do I smell a CT guildie Rock n Roll carpool?

"What are the roots that clutch, what branches grow out of this stony rubbish? Son of man, you cannot say, or guess, for you know only a heap of broken images, where the sun beats, and the dead tree gives no shelter, the cricket no relief, and the dry stone no sound of water." --T.S. Eliot

Comment

Gack, sadly I can't make it that weekend. The wife and oldest cub will be in Chicago and I've got baby duty. I'd normally bring her but 10 hours in a car is a bit much for her to tolerate.
                    “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Comment

Bit too short notice for Kel and I to get flights and such.

We definitely need to do one of these in the Midwest (Saint Louis! :)).
                      Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

Bleh! I know Montana is too far for ANYONE to drive to (nor should you want to come up here it's too damn cold) Glad ya'll can get together on the east coast! Maybe when we go for vaca to TX to see family all us central peeps can get somethin going.

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

Comment

I WILL have the boat I work on in the vicinity during those dates, but I will have guests aboard so I'll have to work. We'll be in Newport from the 15th-like the 18th or 19th. Then we'll be in Boston from the 22nd onward. Anytime in between I cant make it.

Comment

I will be in El Salvador & Guatemala until the 20th. Sorry, but I won't be able to make it.

Comment

ya so... what beep said =(