Thanks to Hunters!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to Hunters!

When we first started doing the fire packs the banished rock dudes loved to just completely pwn us healers as soon as they came out of the banish. There really wasn't much the warlocks could do. Even if they had them targetted there just wasn't enough time - within half-a-second some healer would be horizontal. But since the hunters have been watching and quickly pulling them away it seems that it gives the 'locks another second or two to get them banished again. I've told Crebis thanks a couple times in tells, but I wanted to just give a big "THANK YOU" to all the hunters - it really makes a big difference.

OBTW - this does not pertain to Shiro. I refuse to thank him since he is an evil little munchin.
    Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
    Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
    ...and other distractions of various levels.

Re: Thanks to Hunters!

told you guys we were worth something...lol...No problem Pistos. Hunters are good for situational awareness...and can take a short term beating. That maneuver still requires a warlock on the ball, otherwise, hunter goes down, then it's back to the healer. What we seek to do is make the elemental run across the group...thus hitting no one while in transit.

Priests, try not to stand right next to a hunter when possible...we can't guarantee your safety

Comment

I always try to stay away from the hunters - something about keeping live fully grown bears and wolves and cats in your backpack that keeps the odor level purty high.

The "four packs" are much easier on us clothies with you guys doing that. And priests, if you see a hunter save your butt make sure you throw them a bubble.
      Gigan - Shaman (Resto)

Comment

Pistos I love how you refered to us dieing as being "Horizontal", but when healer and horizontal are mentioned in the same sentence........let's just say I'm not thinking of raiding or healing, lmao. j/k

Comment

Hale, that thought is ALWAYS on your mind even when you are doing a Crebis (sitting on the thrown listenning to TS).

Just remember though, healers, when those packs come out, we just might need extra healing loving... ahem.
          Lead, Follow or get out of my way

Comment

Yea... I generally like to keep my time with the ladies seperate from big dogs, pools of lava and 20 foot tall snake-beasts. But hey, I'm not closed minded, whatever floats your boat man ;).
            Gigan - Shaman (Resto)

Comment

This is HALETMA we are talking about.... c'mon... thats like asking a dung beetle not to roll a pile. Hale is just a sick puppy. the sooner we all come to terms with that the better. He is Beavus and Butthead rolled into one dress wearing healbot with a large glittery weapon on his back (compensating??). But we love him anyway... Even when he tries to drag me into his convos...

Originally posted by Pistos
              Yea... I generally like to keep my time with the ladies seperate from big dogs, pools of lava and 20 foot tall snake-beasts. But hey, I'm not closed minded, whatever floats your boat man ;).
              Lead, Follow or get out of my way

Comment

hey now, dont forget about your off tanks...every once in a while ill taunt one of those lava reavers.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X