Nekkid Gnome Racing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nekkid Gnome Racing?

Just wanted to see if maybe we could setup a guild night with just mindless fun. Maybe some time next week to take a break and socialize. I know that we have all been working hard in end game and lvling but would be nice to have some fun with most of the guildies there.

Just a suggestion.:row__523:
    "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Re: Nekkid Gnome Racing?

You know I'm there...

What about getting some warlock help and summoning the little level 1s to the bottom of Durator and "raid" Orgimaar. And by raid I mean litter the steps with dozens of gnome corpses.

Even if its another race somewhere, just tell me when and where and I'll be there!
    Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
    Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
    ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

Mandingodoof will be there to help summon all the little ones, but I wont participate in the run
      Lead, Follow or get out of my way

Comment

I am absolutely all for this! When were you thinking? Should we get an officer on this?

Comment

i was thinking on an off night.....maybe Monday or Tuesday? Whenever we could get the most ppl.
          "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Comment

How about a contest to see just how far into Ogrimmar or the Undercity we could go?
            “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Comment

Anything involving wanton gnome destruction, especially at the hands of hordie guards sounds fun as hell. I can fraps it again - but as you can tell from the last one you're not getting "Illegal Danish"-quality video editting out of me.
              Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
              Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
              ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

How about doing "The Running Of The Bulls!" We could all make level 1 Taurens and race somewhere.

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
                Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
                Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Why dont we just screw around in the Faire? It's in-town now..

Comment

Originally posted by Gambit7
                    Why dont we just screw around in the Faire? It's in-town now..
                    I like it!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X