Raid Signups- please reregister!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raid Signups- please reregister!

The raid signup site is now running the newest version available. You will need to reregister on the site, recreate your character, and await permission to sign up again. If you signed up for raids this week, you will need to do it again.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but it is in an effort to provide you guys with a better system for our raiding purposes.

Re: Raid Signups- please reregister!

PLEASE be honest.... if u were NOT signed up for this weeks raids.. allow time for those that WERE already signed up to sign up again ( the site information is completely new... nothing is remembered.. no raids or nothin)
    powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

Will people who signed up for this weekend get priority? I know I was one of the first ones to signup for Friday for the Ony raid.
      "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Comment

Ditto. I'm at work so much now this month I barely have time to check things around here before catching a few z's then driving off to the grind once more. Would love to keep my spot on Friday and Saturday raid even if I'm queued for Sunday.

BTW, awaiting approval for all that fun stuff.
        Last edited by Tarenth; 08-09-2006, 04:24 AM.
        My sanity is not in question...
        It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

I will get signed up again as soon as I get approved, and get Kel to re-register so we can get back into our spots for Saturday and Sunday, please don't fill them :).
          Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

There is a 60 Druid signed up as phpRaid. This is the default name. Please change your profile accordingly

Go to Profile.
            Edit your character

Comment

Originally posted by Chair
              PLEASE be honest.... if u were NOT signed up for this weeks raids.. allow time for those that WERE already signed up to sign up again ( the site information is completely new... nothing is remembered.. no raids or nothin)

Chair...it's pretty easy to tell who was signed up...It is the same people that are in every raid. I don't even have to look to tell you who they are.

Comment

I signed up on the new site and it took me literally less than 30 seconds. Obviously now I have to wait for approval, but it's not like that takes any effort on my part. So Hitchins... how exactly is this wasting people's time?

EDIT: And just one quick note on something I noticed... the name for AQ is misspelled. It should be Ahn'Qiraj (no 'u' before the 'i'). :)

EDIT 2: Thanks for taking the time and effort to put this new thing together, guys. I was one of the people (the first person, I believe) to suggest some changes to the old site, and from what I can tell the new one looks to be a good improvement. So thanks again! I know most of us appreciate it greatly.
                Last edited by Gaviin; 08-09-2006, 12:54 PM.
                Ninja

Comment

I did this about 5 seconds after you announced it in guild. Thank you for the fast site approval.
                  Lead, Follow or get out of my way

Comment

It's not a waste of time. There were some real benefits to updating what we were using that were outside of what was discussed here. Some of those include a better system for us to let people know what raids they have signed up for, a way to keep an eye on people's various resistances, and a more intuitive queueing system.

Comment

Speaking as one of the people you are referring to as a whiner, I think perhaps YOU misread what I wrote and maybe you just missed the fact that it has been said that the system WAS NOT working properly every since the last major patch. Just because one person says its working as intended over and over doesnt mean it is. This has been an issue for AT LEAST a month and it is now being fully addressed and hopefully fixed.

Also, with progress comes change. This is a progression, hence the change. PLUS I am sure Luna and everyone else involved in making this change had other things they would rather be doing than to give us pee-ons a slick looking new riad-signup site. THANK YOU!!!!

Originally posted by Hitchins
                      So, we have a few people who didn't understand how queues work, we change the whole system?

If you're one of those few people who whined so much this got changed, I hope you are happy wasting everyone's time.

Comment

Yes.. I love the sign up.. I can see what raids I am already signed up for without opening them.. plus all the other advantages..

This is not a waste of time... It is going to save time and is better all around.

Thanks to those that contributed to setting this up... I know how much of a PITA that can be and my hat is off to you.. THANKS!!!!

btw it took me less than two minutes to register and be approved and sign up for this weeks raids and I didnt even talk to anyone online to do so. I was off WoW all night. THANKS AGAIN!!

Comment

There are some real features that I have been wanting to see implemented on the raid signup sites and we got the old version right at the tail end of it's lifespan. This version benefits everyone more than the old version did.
                          RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Well, if you are referring to me specifically, just say so, I have strong shoulders and can ignore much as well as have a reply.

In any event, it wasnt working as intended after the last major patch... I do not know why that is so hard for a few people to understand (those that keep saying it is working as intended).

And, addressing the maturity comment, call it/me anything you want... when I sign up, I want to go. period. if I wanted to be in que, id place myslef there. period. Call me greedy. Okay, so what. I want gear. Im not signing up on a raid for the enjoyment of being face down, ass up after not getting healed on a Majordomo pull... I'm going to either get gear or build the dkp to get the gear. Plain and simple. I'm also going with a group of people to achieve a common goal. And anyonet hat says they are not going for gear better not bid on ANYTHING since they are just going for the adreneline rush/fun or whatever they call it... cause trust, get some gear while im on the raid and im gonna call you ont he carpet for it. MOST of us are going for gear and we all know it... no matter what other reason(s) you tack onto the surface.

If thats not liked, sue me.

Comment

One thing with the resistances, do you want us to put our max resist in resist gear, or our resists in normal gear? I have over 100 in 3 resists when I put on the appropriate resist gear, but my normal resists are kinda mediocre.
                              Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X