<---- My turn to be bored at work

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <---- My turn to be bored at work

When in battle and you fire a warning shot over the head of the enemy you are kinda telling them.. look fool, give up now.. straighten up and fly right, and we'll go home happy and smiling, else, im gonna blow your head off next time.

Welp, I fired these warning shots, a few times around this joint... Monday when I came back from my mini vacation, I fired two people and one quite before I could get to her. I had their replacements ready. Nasty? yes, it sure is. But its the nature of the beast (this industry).

Anyway... Now im bored.... so rahter than go looking for something wrong around here to get all excited about.... Im gonna see what creative little atrosity I can come up wtih to post on here ;)
    Lead, Follow or get out of my way

Re: &lt;---- My turn to be bored at work

What do you do Doof?

Comment

Car dealer

Comment

It's just not a normal day if Doof hasn't fired at least one person lol. Doof did you have their replacements fire them this time or did you do it personally?

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

Comment

7:45am. I walked in, wearing a black suite, shoes, tie, gold/black cufflinks, white shirt with black pin stripes (my grim reaper outfit) so people knew someone was getting fired.

8am. I called the managers meeting like every monday.

8:15am. Immediately following the meeting, I called individual managers to my office and we had a little chat... Pages went like this, "Iliana to Terrence's office, immediately, please..."

8:40am. The last two I paged were fired. One for costing me a loss of money and the other for insubordination.

8:50am. The last I called to my office and she didnt show up. So, after 5 minutes, I went to go get her... There was a post it note on her monitor that read, "Terrence: thank you for the opportunity you have given me. Learned much. I am sure I am about to be fired due to the _____ deal and it costing the co. $$$, so I quit"

Their replacements were sitting at IHop (about 3 minutes away) finishing the breakfast I had purchased for them and waiting to walking int he door at 9am like I had directed them to do.

Comment

Whooo. are we talking hundreds of thousands of dollars lost?

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

No. But if you cost the company more than $100 in one shot in my book, its time for you to either get gone or get right.

Comment

fair enough!
                /note to self. go work for doofeey.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Comment

So Doof...The King of Cars you are not!

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by doofeey
                      7:45am. I walked in, wearing a black suite, shoes, tie, gold/black cufflinks, white shirt with black pin stripes (my grim reaper outfit) so people knew someone was getting fired.

8am. I called the managers meeting like every monday.

8:15am. Immediately following the meeting, I called individual managers to my office and we had a little chat... Pages went like this, "Iliana to Terrence's office, immediately, please..."

8:40am. The last two I paged were fired. One for costing me a loss of money and the other for insubordination.

8:50am. The last I called to my office and she didnt show up. So, after 5 minutes, I went to go get her... There was a post it note on her monitor that read, "Terrence: thank you for the opportunity you have given me. Learned much. I am sure I am about to be fired due to the _____ deal and it costing the co. $$$, so I quit"

Their replacements were sitting at IHop (about 3 minutes away) finishing the breakfast I had purchased for them and waiting to walking int he door at 9am like I had directed them to do.
                      Um....wow. That's is the only thing I can get to come out of my head right now. Just...wow.

Comment

that was just stupid...

Originally posted by Altor
                        So Doof...The King of Cars you are not!

LOL

Comment

????? It's just another day in the car business. To work in it for a month is to understand it. if not, one would get eatten alive or end up in a dark corner fiddling wtih ones bottom lip and throwing ones own poop agains the wall.

Originally posted by SxyVixen
                          Um....wow. That's is the only thing I can get to come out of my head right now. Just...wow.

Comment

LOL see doof i couldnt work for you cause if ytou had to sell cars I would suck at it.. A family of 6 come in and say i need a car that could hold us for real cheap id end up giving them a van with the works and telling them my boss doofy said just take it...lol and the good thing is you can write it off on taxes.... see good deal..loolol
                            Candrice 63 Warrior
                            Ricca 70 Rogue
                            Machelle 70 Mage
                            Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Some of the best people in the business are the ones that are religious and born again...

That family of 6, would be leaving ina used minivan that you would make a comission of about $800 on.... that way, i get paid, you get paid, no need for a right off and the customer would love you and bringyou plenty of customer to buy form you and therefore put more money in your pocket.

Ricca, you do well at it... wit my help giving you a taste for the business... after a month, you'd never want to leave it.

Originally posted by candrice
                              LOL see doof i couldnt work for you cause if ytou had to sell cars I would suck at it.. A family of 6 come in and say i need a car that could hold us for real cheap id end up giving them a van with the works and telling them my boss doofy said just take it...lol and the good thing is you can write it off on taxes.... see good deal..loolol

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X