Suggestion: Repair Bots in TGBanker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion: Repair Bots in TGBanker

Just an idea, would be cool to have a few stacks of bots in the banker if we dont already. This way the guild automatically subsidizes the cost of them over time. I dont mind makin em every once and a while, I look at it as my way of thankin the tanks. But, if we keep em in the bank it's easier for any engineer to get em for a guild raid regardless if they've made them. This saves time and money.

To help with this maybe we can farm some fused wiring (dare i say gnomeregan), which accounts for half the cost right there. The other mats include, 12 thorium bars, ele. earth, ele fire, and rugged leather. Ive been droppin dummies half-hopin i'd get wiring but no luck so far.

Anyways, just an idea. Bots are notorious for bein able to keep people from ditching a raid, which is their most important attribute. So havin em in abundance available for everyone is great.

-Siu

Re: Suggestion: Repair Bots in TGBanker

I have two in my bank that I was going to send to Arkamis so that he would have them with him on the raid to give an engineer to drop. Just another contribution to TG raiding.

Comment

Personaly, Id like to see your contribution be your presence. Although we need to have a chat about you shaving your legs before you put on stockings...
      Lead, Follow or get out of my way

Comment

its no biggie.. i carry about 4 on me at all times.. and i tend to mail 1 to chirp for the 'just incase' so its not really a biggie for me... tips VS cost.. im not usually losing much... havent had a problem yet.. and just checked... i have 12 on chair 1 on chirp.. enough for a month or so
        powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

Actually, Ash, I'm an engineer so I can drop em myself if you send em to me. I never have the chance to farm the mats for the bots, and I hate paying for fused wiring. But if you send me bots, I'll easily cover the cost!

Comment

Originally posted by doofeey
            Personaly, Id like to see your contribution be your presence.
            I am trying to show up more but we have football practice every night except Wednesday on the weekdays. We have scrimmages and games every Saturday. I also have to try and juggle dating, housework and my job between those hours... so a long story short.. I am present when I can :-)

Comment

This is what i'm talkin about.. this person or that person has to be around for the bot to exist.
              Even if the guild doesnt pay for em, let's just throw em in the bank.

Comment

I am sending them to you Ark.. I think Arks % of raids is sufficient and with him being an engineer.. makes it a "no brainer"

Taken from DKP Site.. Arkamis = Last 60 Days: 95% of raids

Comment

There is also another solution! We can start doing MC without any deaths and we wouldn't have to worry about the repair bots. Well...not until we hit BWL..ugly it will be.

Comment

FYI Fused wireing. I have invested a fair bit of time harvesting fused wireing from target dummies. I have hardley ever been to gnomregan. In my experience you get more frequent drops from higher level dummies but at an increased cost. I dropped about 20 basic target dummies and got one fused wireing. These are incredibly cheap to make if you mine your own copper and tin for mats and such but that adds to your time. So if you buys mats your just taking less time. I dropped less than 10 masterwork target dummies and got 3 fused wireing. Now the first 20 regular only giving one was not a great turnout but that was the luck we call droprates. I have had more frequent drops off basic dummies in the past. and since they are so cheap I recomend making up 30 or so to just drop randomly when you thnk about it. Also the loot you get that is not fused wireling restocks your supplies to make more dummies . I have about 30 or basic on me right now and I lucked into some deals on thorium so have a ton of that right now so I will likely make more masterwork at some point, they come in handy when soloing, giving a couple seconds to bandage or whatnot.
                    "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

I have taken my mage to Gnomer a good bit. Where ever there are robot mobs, they can drop fused wiring. I got 2 in 30 minutes one time. I might have to go back to see if I can get more.

Comment

The most insane and funnest way to get fused wiring is to take a 10 man raid of mostly mages into gnomer. Then you just trigger an alarm and AoE to death the 100's of mobs that show up.

Of course its been a while since I've done that and I can't really recall if all the mobs drop loot or only if you get 1-2 before you stop it. Ah well.
                        My sanity is not in question...
                        It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X