Raid Rules, Everyone needs to Read this please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raid Rules, Everyone needs to Read this please

Ok since there are some of you guys out there that do not know the raid rules/etiquette, here are some.

For the DKP rules please refer to this post: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/world-w...e-summary.html

Rules:
    If an item drops and you would like it Whisper the word "BID" to either Lunatg or Shalthazar, depends on who they say. HOWEVER, if you have already won an item that night you must whisper "BID, BUT WON ALREADY".

There is a 1 (one) epic per night per run rule. It IS possible to get more, however, that is ONLY if EVERY other person passes on that item. Hence the "BID, BUT WON ALREADY" whisper.

The class priorities will be said after the item is linked.

In regards to the +Healing and +Damage/Healing, the priorities are: +Healing (Priests, Resto Druids, Paladins). +Damage/Healing (Mages/Warlocks, Druids/Priests). +dam/heal is counted as +dam, DPS casters(Mages/Warlocks) will ALWAYS have priority on these items.

If you are in a raid YOU MUST BE on Teamspeak, unless there a good reason why you are not, and if you are not on TS, let the raid leader know.

Please keep TS clear of chatter, we are getting too relaxed in our raiding and it's showing in our constant wiping. Please remember that we are a casual end game guild, however, please remember that you need to be doing the job that you were brought into the raid to do.

If you are going to be late LET SOMEONE KNOW. If need be contact someone in the guild, or make a post stating . If you are not ingame and at the instance by pulling time there is a very good chance you will be replaced.

Do not go AFK without notifying the raid leader, and once you do, put someone on follow. Do not put a Rogue, Warrior or Hunter on follow.

Be respectful to other players, I don't care how bad they are playing, if it's a serious problem take it up with the class leader. Or if need be take it up with a high ranking officer Lunatg, Crebis, Ricca, Etc.

Make sure that you have joined your appropriate class channel, such as mages is tgmages Important information will be crossing ur class channel such as loot priorities, buff assignments, heal assignments, and boss instructions.

When you come to Molten Core make sure you have ALL the proper reagents you need. Also bring at least 20 Heavy Runecloth Bandages. There will be times when you will need to heal yourself.

If you want potions then bring them. Do not rely on others to supply potions for you. There a few exceptions.

Summoning: Do NOT ask over TS for a summon, Whisper the appropriate warlock for a summon, as much as we love you guys, most of us cannot tell one voice from another.

Water: If you want water from a mage, then open a trade window. We have been conjuring water since we were level 10, we know what you want. If you would like some food as well, then let a mage know, but if it's just water, open a trade.

If someone drops a repair bot, you "need" to tip them, they are NOT cheap. Same goes for any Fire Protection Potions, Mongoose Potions, Healing Potions, Etc. If you get them from someone then you need to tip them.

When you come to the raid make sure you know where you are on the DKP list. To check your DKP go to this site: Tactical Gamer DKP

Make sure to stay at MAX range if you are a range class, unless other wise specified. (Hunters, Mages, Warlocks, Etc.)

If you pull Agro from a Tank, run TO that tank's position. If you run away, all you are doing is taking more damage and in most fights, killing other people. The sooner you get to the tank, the sooner the enemy is off you. 9/10 times the tank will be marked with a Raid Symbol.

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Re: Raid Rules, Everyone needs to Read this please

Who is the appropriate person to speak with if we have any questions about some of these points?

Comment

Depends on what point it is, if its DKP related, Shalthazar. If it's class specific, speak to that class'es leader. If it doesn't fall under those, talk to me or Crebis, or Luna.

Comment

SIMPLE LOOT RULES
        1. Loot EVERYTHING. I don't care if you don't have bag space. I don't care if you think the 20-30 silver from grays are a waste of time. I don't care if you think you're too busy to stop and loot. Just loot everything. If you want to loot on the run then hit shift and right click, this will automatically empty the mob. If you seriously think the 20-30 silver isn't worth it then just right click and keep walking. That will make the loot Free For All for that mob
        2. Do not touch the boss until everyone is up. This is the exception to rule number 1. Once everyone is up then you can pick up any white/gray loot off the boss. Most humanoid bosses drop a few gold in coins. You get no coins if you're dead, hence why you don't loot with people dead.
        3. Once the items are posted decided for yourself if you want it or not. DO NOT start a "no, you take it" arguement. If you want/need/will use then whisper "Bid" the moment it is up for grabs, if you don't need/want/will use then keep quiet. If you're going to be on a quick bio or AFK then whisper your intentions to someone so they can proxy for you.
        4. If you pick up [item]Elemental Fire[/item],[item]Heart of Fire[/item], or [item]Elemental Earth[/item] then give them to Ricca, Haletma, or the Master looter. If you find you still have some after the raid is over then mail it to TGBANKERONE. [item]Elemental Fire[/item] is used to make [item]Greater Fire Protection Potion[/item]. [item]Heart of Fire[/item] can be transmuted into 3 [item]Elemental Fire[/item]. [item]Elemental Earth[/item] are used to make [item]Greater Nature Protection Potion[/item]. Sure you could sell them over the AH for your own personal profit, but if you intend to do that then bring your own protection potions as well.
        My sanity is not in question...
        It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

One other rule,

CHECK TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT PVP FLAGGED, BECAUSE FROM THIS POINT ON IF YOU ARE FLAGGED WHEN PRIESTS BUFF, YOU ARE NOT GETTING PRIEST BUFFS PERIOD.

The only raid instance that we should have pvp on is when doing the RAJAXX fight.

Comment

I need to know that you guys are reading this. Please "sign" this so that we know you know what to do. This is not me trying to be an a**hole, this is me trying to help you guys become better players.

Comment

done

Comment

Originally posted by caldsteven View Post
                I need to know that you guys are reading this. Please "sign" this so that we know you know what to do. This is not me trying to be an a**hole, this is me trying to help you guys become better players.
                Uh, Zedd, I agree that this is important...but we have over 150 members...we don't need that much spam.:row__681:
                Last edited by beep; 08-15-2006, 10:26 AM.
                Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

I'd sign this but I can't read. :P
                  “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Comment

I have read and am signing but would like to add one more suggestion.

If you know you are signed up for a raid please log off near the instance the night before so the warlocks don't have to summon you and we can start the raid ON TIME. I understand if it's people on the queue but for everyone who is not on the queue you need to make your way to the instance the night before or the last time you log before the raid. It just helps move things along quicker.
                    "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Comment

Originally posted by beep View Post
                      Uh, Zedd, I agree that this is important...but we have over 150 members...we don't need that much spam.:row__681:
                      good point beep, how about we just PM Zedd :)
                      Uglyduck - Spec varies - Currently Prot
                      MMORPG = Many Men Online Role-Playing as Girls

Comment

Or spam? :D
                        ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
                        No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Originally posted by duck View Post
                          good point beep, how about we just PM Zedd :)
                          I vote for just read it and comply...:)
                          Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

I just want to know that people are reading this so we don't have more of these problems in MC. No more, "well I didnt know". Now there is no excuse to not know.
                            Last edited by caldsteven; 08-15-2006, 04:57 PM.

Comment

I refuse to reply on Beep's suggestion ;)
                              Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
                              Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
                              ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X