Humm...interesting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humm...interesting

So I recheck my schedule and everything after I make a few calls.
    Everything is still all good:

I'm on call today and tommorow and free for 3 days starting the 16th. Hey! New raids are up! Time to go check them out.

Well lets see if everything is where its supposed to be...

8/14 AQ20? On queue? Humm...appears to have been bumped. Oh well. I signed up for the queue so I guess that's fine. Not like it matters much.
    8/15 AQ20? On queue? Swell!
    8/16 ZG? Signed up on Mirra? Er...seems like I'm signed up on Tarenth for some reason. Okay, I'll just cancel that and resign up with Mirra! Er...no...now I can't leave the cancel. Gah!!!

Summary:

Signed up for ZG with Mirra. Could've sworn I did since I ALWAYS do ZG with Mirra in order to get better nonMC priest loot. Then I find I've been signed up with Tarenth. Then I try to cancel and find I can't leave the canceled area and I also can't resign up with Mirra.

I are sad. :(

Canceled sign ups seem to have vanished now and I resigned up with Mirra...except now I'm in the queue. Awww
    My sanity is not in question...
    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X