Expansion Information

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expansion Information

I skimmed the forums to see if this was posted and didn't see anything. If it was I appologize.

This link is some great tidbits of information on what we will see with the expansion in terms of BG's (and their new ideas), 25-man Instances, Shaman skills, Paladin Skills, and more.

World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade PC Preview

Another bit of tidbit is as follows for Locks from the official forums:
    --- Eyonix ---
    I will say this, for expansion the debuff limit is being increased from 16 to 40, combined with the focus on smaller raid dungeons, Warlock players will have more freedom and opportunity to use their debuffing abilities with less limitation. Beyond this, all classes will have new spells, talents and abilities that they will bring to the table by the time level 70 is achieved.

Re: Expansion Information

That would be pretty slick really. Then we could also use curse of weakness on mobs to help take off some of the the sting when a tank gets hit without worrying about pushing off sunders or something else critical.

Another item that a blue talked about in the forums is that Lifetap would also take into account +damage from items. That would be very slick.

LA

Comment

this is good that the debuff lvl has been raised, now the hunters won't get yelled at for their stings.. but I am wondering if they are doing this so they can make the bosses way harder than they should be for a so called 25 man group. As well is it possible for a 25 man group to put 40 debuffs/dot's up at one time? and I am talking about an average raid group not a group with 25 warlocks.

Shiro.

I am still waiting to see how they will deal with the hunters...

Comment

bah....you know how they will handle us....nerf..nerf..nerf....

Basically, every class will get a new ability and the hunters will get nerfed :p
        "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Comment

Nerf Flying Hunter Pets!
          Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
          Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
          ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Pistos View Post
            Nerf Flying Hunter Pets!
            I'm gonna tame Shiro and put fairy wings on him.

"What are the roots that clutch, what branches grow out of this stony rubbish? Son of man, you cannot say, or guess, for you know only a heap of broken images, where the sun beats, and the dead tree gives no shelter, the cricket no relief, and the dry stone no sound of water." --T.S. Eliot

Comment

O_o

Can you imagine the line of site issues what his fat head flapping around between the casters and the action.
              Gigan - Shaman (Resto)

Comment

Originally posted by Amrod View Post
                I'm gonna tame Shiro and put fairy wings on him.
                Uh....doesn't he have fairy wings already? I remember him having wings on those WH shoulders he ninja'd a while back.
                "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Comment

Flying Ewoks <.< >.>
                  where?
                  Anahlahna and Friends

Comment

Originally posted by Muirc View Post
                    Uh....doesn't he have fairy wings already? I remember him having wings on those WH shoulders he ninja'd a while back.
                    That stupid hunter...not that I'm BITTER or anything../sits in a corner with her shiro voodoo doll

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

Comment

Originally posted by Iliana View Post
                      That stupid hunter...not that I'm BITTER or anything../sits in a corner with her shiro voodoo doll
                      /adds fuel to the fire

And he has a WH helm too :row__632:

I think secretly he wants to be a drood

Comment

Originally posted by Iliana View Post
                        I would never call you bitter.... vindictive, evil, maybe, but never bitter.
                        Gigan - Shaman (Resto)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X