Agent of Nozdormu?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agent of Nozdormu?

Okay... I'm gettin a bit tired of killin bugs and not being able to loot the Silithid carapaces off of them for Brood rep.

SOOO, this post is simply to identify those or those who KNOW those who are able to deputize others to collect said carapaces.

I figure it's done on an honor system where carapaces are split by some percentage. I.e. I'd give a certain percentage of carapaces to whoever deputized me. Obviously, the person giving the agent marking already has turned in the head of lashlayer... so this is a minimal requirement.

Anyone out there able to do this and could deputize me and others into these ranks?

Re: Agent of Nozdormu?

I can pick up the quest for turning the head but after that I need to collect 200 carapaces before I can start to deputizing people.

So let's start this war in BWL so I can start deputizing people. :D
    "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Comment

Originally posted by Muirc View Post
      I can pick up the quest for turning the head but after that I need to collect 200 carapaces before I can start to deputizing people.

So let's start this war in BWL so I can start deputizing people. :D
      Well, hell I can pick up the quest too... lol
      And so begins the fight over the head of the broodlord! Let the games begin. :)
      No really, it's more efficient to collect these carapaces while you're doing Cen. hold rep... not after - so if we can at least FIND someone who can help us out with this it would be really cool.

Comment

Only people I know of are Imminent and Oath who actually opened the gates....so I'm assuming talking to one of them might lead you to being deputize. :)
        "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Comment

Anybody who has turned in the Head of the Broodlord Lashlayer can deputize you. Lunaar (AKA Alava deputized me), i'm sure he would be glad to deputize you if you ask. He is usually on Insai doing PvP these days.

Comment

I think deputies can also deputize as well, but I'm a little shady on that.

Anyhow, so Lunaar...can I get a deputization pretty pretty please? :D
            My sanity is not in question...
            It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong, but getting deputized only allows you to pick up the carapaces for the person who turned in the head to gain rep, right? Not yourself.
              RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

You pick them up, it is not dictated who they go to. If somebody deputizes you it makes sense to give them to them, but they can be held onto for personal use, or sold on the AH. Personally, I send all of mine to Lunaar.

Comment

I can deputize anyone as long as you help me get the 200 carapaces(it sucks and takes forever to get 200 by yourself as a priest : P). But yes the fragments only really benefit the person you deputize cause until you turn in the head you can't do a single thing with them for rep. If anyone has any questions don't be afraid to look me up on Insai : )
                  Thunderhorn:
                  70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
                  70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
                  70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
                  70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
                  70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
                  70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
                  70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
                  Gilneas:
                  50 Undead Priest-Eikyl(Shadow)

Comment

The idea is to start collecting the things BEFORE you turn in the head, much in the same way you handle Cen. hold rep. Just horde em as much as u can. It's WAY smarter to do this in concert with cenarion hold because u LIVE in the hives to generate badges. In one sitting with Resuscitator he must've gotten 20 carapaces and that was just messin around in one hive for like 1 hour.

Anyways, 200 carapaces is easy to get if u have a real reason to kill bugs besides the carapaces themselves. I'll help u get em Alava, but I'd like to retain a cut for myself later on. You need 1000's of them to dent ur Brood rep right?

Comment

200 carapaces for 200 BoN rep. Its mentioned on the WoW site actually now that they've added a 'how to rep up quickly' to the main guide.

It'll only get you to 2999/3000 neutral though they claim.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarenth View Post
                        200 carapaces for 200 BoN rep. Its mentioned on the WoW site actually now that they've added a 'how to rep up quickly' to the main guide.

It'll only get you to 2999/3000 neutral though they claim.
                        Exactly, if it only gets u to neutral then you DONT want to be doin AQ40, etc. before u get the carapaces... otherwise they're useless. timing is perfect for us because we're not there yet, so we might as well try to start grindin em out. And if we can help others like alava at the same time that'd be great.

Comment

Um...

No.

Collecting Carapaces will get you to Neutral at 200 rep per turn in.
                          Killing trash mobs in AQ40 will net you 100 rep until 2999/3000.
                          Each boss in AQ20 will net you 33-50 rep until X time (not mentioned).
                          Each boss in AQ40 drops a Lord's Insignia that will raise your rep by 500.
                          Each boss in AQ40 has a chance of dropping an Artifact that will raise your rep by 1000.

And, of course, each kill during the gate opening event nets you 500 rep.

So if you do nothing but collect carapaces before going to AQ40 you will not only:

A) Do a pointless and tedious grind

but also

B) No longer get rep from trash mobs in AQ40 and thus have wasted your time.

Or so it says on the main site.

Remember kids. Reading and words are your friends.

Comment

tarenth.. u should make 2 posts in a row... a long one like every other post u do.. and a short one for us ADD people... cause i skim over ur posts and see this... blah blah blah
                            a:) blah blah 2999/3000 rep
                            b:) blah blah 1000 rep
                            c:) blah blah artifact blah blah boss