"The Calling" Raid Quest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Calling" Raid Quest

Many of you remember us doing this for Crebis right after the major patch. We got pwned.
    I've gotten up to this point and need to find a way to get a 40-man together to complete it.

More importantly, this is also a reminder for those who are interested in getting those nice +25 Nat. resist leggings. The quest chain basically starts at Bronzebeard's Encampment in silithus. However, it makes more sense to also do the princess quests given by the head hancho over in Cenarion Hold, as you'll need to traverse the same hives anyways. Perfect poison is also a quest done at the same time.

Anyways, I'll probably end up taggin along another group's attempt if I can find em. So if you're ready for this part lemme know. Other option is also tryin to get it out of the way before or after we do AQ. But, I'm only willing to even ask this of the guild if others need it also.

holla

-siu

Re: "The Calling" Raid Quest

I've done it but would be more than willing to help if we set up a time to do it as a guild. The more guildies the better! But you can usually pull a handful of people in from the zone if you need to.
    Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
    Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
    ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

I need this as well, and I think Gaviin and a few others do too...

let me know!

"What are the roots that clutch, what branches grow out of this stony rubbish? Son of man, you cannot say, or guess, for you know only a heap of broken images, where the sun beats, and the dead tree gives no shelter, the cricket no relief, and the dry stone no sound of water." --T.S. Eliot

Comment

My priest alt, Beepster, needs this and will be glad to help.
        Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Welp, i'm gonna EITHER try to complete this quest tonite after AQ OR get an abyssal sceptor for my Cenarian Ring (+19 nat. resist). Or heck, stay up late and get em all.
          That's 44 nat. resist right there... (shoulda done this before tryin Ayamiss)

Comment

I am trying to work with Kel to finish the lead-ins for this quest cause it leads to some nice resist and tanking gear. I am sure the two of us would be glad to help out if you give us a heads up.
            Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

Yah, i still dont have it done. Just cant find the time or people. Every time I'm in silithus I never see a group doin him either.

Tonite is my last night gaming until Tuesday of next week. I might really try hard to get it done - but this is assuming there's another guild doin it. Let me know when ur up to the quest.

Comment

I propose that we try to complete this on the night we are trying to take down Lords...whether they are up or not, we can just slide over and try this...need a good chunk of people though...

I did not do this with the guild for my quest. Somone else needed it and I was trying to set it up since I was invited to a group that was doing it in Silithus. It was changed a little since the patch.

Comment

i can help out, let me know when!
                  "When in doubt, make a fool of yourself" - personal motto
                  "Crack is the reason for glass broken" - warning on my favorite japanese teapot

Comment

Beepster actually needs to do the Pre-quest trip through the various hives before taking down the big boss. Dunno if that's possible...need 5 for that.
                    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Beep, let me know when you can do this, Kel needs the same things, so we can get both of you done at the same time. I suspect with 1 warrior and 2 priests we can drag a couple people along with us to finish those parts up.
                      Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

I have this quest also, and Crebis' suggetion of doing it on the Lords takedown night seems like an excellent idea.
                        Zeeg - Gnomish Giant Slayer

Comment

Get those pre-quests done people. Also, hit up ur friends to help because we'll need between 30-40 people to do this. Our gear is much better then when we last tried this so I dont think we'll need 40.

Comment

Originally posted by beep View Post
                            Beepster actually needs to do the Pre-quest trip through the various hives before taking down the big boss. Dunno if that's possible...need 5 for that.
                            You can sneak through some of these hive quests and solo some of the mobs. A good grp of 3 people is usually enough.

Comment

If you need help in Silithus with the quests leading up to the final Calling let me know, i still need some of them myself. I can solo nearly any mob in all of the hives, so shouldn't be to hard with a group.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X