Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Reputation are you "Actively" Seeking?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Reputation are you "Actively" Seeking?

I mean actively seeking...not would like to have, but aren't doing anything about.
    Argent Dawn
    23.68%
    Brood of Nozdormu
    5.26%
    Cenarion Circle
    21.05%
    Hydraxian Waterlords
    13.16%
    PvP (WSG, AV, AB)
    9.21%
    Thorium Brotherhood
    7.89%
    Timbermaw Furbolgs
    3.95%
    Zandalar Tribe
    15.79%

Re: Which Reputation are you "Actively" Seeking?

Right now, my priority is Cenarion rep, since I want the class set. Only problem is, the only thing that ever seems to drop in AQ is the [item]Qiraji Regal Drape[/item], which basically has been obtained by most people actively seeking it. I really would like to see more [item]Qiraji Ceremonial Ring[/item] dropping so I can pick up [item]Signet of the Unseen Path[/item]. All in good time, I'm sure.

Second in line is AD rep, since I'll need it anyway down the road.

FYI that ring linked above should be purple, not blue. The stats are better as well. Must be a pre-patch link.

"What are the roots that clutch, what branches grow out of this stony rubbish? Son of man, you cannot say, or guess, for you know only a heap of broken images, where the sun beats, and the dead tree gives no shelter, the cricket no relief, and the dry stone no sound of water." --T.S. Eliot

Comment

You forgot Stormwind. I've been trying to get to Exhalted so I can buy my main an Epic pony :)

Night Elf warrior on an epic horse .....HAWT!
      “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Comment

You forgot NOT SEEKING ANY
        Lead, Follow or get out of my way

Comment

Also Honored with Thorium Brotherhood and Actively Seeking Revered...

Working on Cenarion, but not Revered yet.
          Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
          Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
          ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

Not really doing to much about anything but I hope to change that soon. Probably see a lot of Silithus for Cenarion repinmy future. Still Interested in Zandalar a bit but besides becoming annoyingly addicted to Bijous that just means ZG runs and I have not been able to make many lately.
            "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

The only thing I am ACTIVELY and FULLY seeking is my Zandalar Rep

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

I'm actively seeking Cenarian Circle as well, but I'm not revered yet...'bout 5,000 to go
                Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

I'm revered with Argent Dawn and working towards Exaulted...slowly.
                  I'm honored with Cenarion Circle and working towards Exaulted...slowly.
                  I'm revered with Hydraxian and working towards Exaulted from MC (yay for Naxx epic Frost gear)
                  I'm friendly with Zandalar and working towards Exaulted...slowly.
                  I'm honored with Thorium Brotherhood and want to get Revered, but have no way of getting the turn ins easily.
                  I'd like to work on BoN, but I need to get deputized first.
                  I'm neutral/friendly with Timbermaw and want to get at least honored.

Some things I swap back and forth with. I'd like to get Zandalar rep on my priest before my hunter simply because the enchanting formulas are better in the long run than the leatherworking ones. I'd like to get Cenarion on my hunter for those set pieces which are better than some MC gear you can get. I'd like to get TB to revered for the priest first (+22 intel enchant) and then my hunter ([item]Molten Belt[/item]). Definately want to get to honored with timbermaw for the +15 agility enchant.

So many things to do and so little time to do it in.

BTW, you forgot wintersaber trainers. ;)
                  My sanity is not in question...
                  It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

I am actively working on rep for Cenarion Hold, Zandilar Tribe, Timbermaw Furbolgs and Hydraxian Waterlords. I'm revered in all but Cenarion Hold and that one I'm less than a 1000 from revered.

Comment

I am working on Cenarian Hold (currently honored), Timbermaw (currently unfriendly), Thorium Brotherhood (Honored, so painful trying to get to revered!), and Argent Dawn (revered, just trying to get to exhalted).
                      Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

Exalted with Zandalar. 5000 or so points from exalted with Argent Dawn. Just hit revered with CC.

However, exalted with CC is EZMode now with the Rajaxx event giving 800+ rep, and a 4-boss night of AQ giving close to 1500 for humans.

I figure it will take me only about 15 more runs like that to get exalted, and we can do that 1-2 times a week.

Comment

My focus as everyone knows is Cen. Hold and BoN rep. My goal was/is to combine the two, but of course, I need to get deputized as well. By the time we start collectin heads from Lashlayer we should have a healthy contingent of BoN people ready to go. Then AQ40 baby!

Comment

if i were to put a priority of which rep i would like to get up the fastest.. id have to say Cenarion... there is just soo much nice stuff in grasp