An AQ request

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An AQ request

I saw on the raid site that AQ is scheduled for Wendesday night. I've been trying to complete the "Perfect Poison" quest for my rogue for about six months. I desperately need a new weapon because I'm still using my level 52 AB's. Would any of the sneaky stabby types be willing to let me in on the Kurinaxx kill so I could get the other Venom sack?

I tried to queue him through the raid signup but since I pulled my warrior I can't make an edits or changes. :(
    “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Re: An AQ request

im assuming u mean on your rogue?
    powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

If no other rogue minds you can take my place
      Candrice 63 Warrior
      Ricca 70 Rogue
      Machelle 70 Mage
      Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Thanks Ricca, that would be AWESOME!

Bear
        “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Comment

Ooh I have an AQ request too. Someone grab one of those feint books for me willya? thanks in advance. =P
          RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X