Bwl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bwl

Any chance of getting a raid signup for Tuesday 8-22? I know it's kind of short notice but would like to give Razorgore another shot. :row__631:
    "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Re: Bwl

Done!

Comment

Thank you! :D
      "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Comment

woot... ill cheer for yalls.. either in the stands.. or on the field.. depending on work
        powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

FYI...

Dont know if you saw but they announced this morning that the server is going down at 9pm tonight and wont be back up till 3pm tomorrow...

Comment

Any word on why? We can only hope upgrades to deal with the lag-beast.

Time to go troll the realm forum...
            Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
            Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
            ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

They said it was due to "retrofit" upgrades also patch 1.12 is out today which means more LAG.

Comment

Ok.. "Reading is fundamental"

I read it wrong.. that started last night at 1am server and wont be back up till this afternoon...

(Forgive me I was still wiping the sleep from my eyes when I read this.. Ok no one have a WoW panic.. presume as normal)

Comment

dang... i was actually excited thinking maybe something was gonna get fixed for real this time.
                  Gigan - Shaman (Resto)

Comment

Our server is getting brought down again tonight for new hardware isn't it?

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

Comment

It was brought down last night for new hardware... So yes!! The server might be fixed today.

Comment

Cmon guys... let's fill these signups!

Comment

Hey...Ash why aren't you on yahoo!!! I have no one to harass cept Pistos!

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

Comment

... and she doesn't like talking to me ;)
                            Gigan - Shaman (Resto)

Comment

I wish you guys luck getting in BWL tonight. It's always a challenge to get people to showup for Patch Day stuff. Even Raids on Patch Weekends sometimes get canned.

Hopefully it'l work out and you'll get some quality time in with Razorgore!
                              RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X