Weekday raiding gone to h311

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekday raiding gone to h311

For the next... oh... 4-6+ weeks.. my weekday raiding will be slim to nul(occasionally fridays too) due to my work.. and a BIG job that just started... 12-14hr days FTL.. so have fun and fill my spots =D:row1_10:
    powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Re: Weekday raiding gone to h311

Sadly, I have a similar case... PhD starts next week, so I'll mostly be doing MC and weekend raids. Hopefully I can still catch some AQ's during the week though, depending on research and such...

What a shame, for life to get in the way of my Cenarion Circle rep.... :(

"What are the roots that clutch, what branches grow out of this stony rubbish? Son of man, you cannot say, or guess, for you know only a heap of broken images, where the sun beats, and the dead tree gives no shelter, the cricket no relief, and the dry stone no sound of water." --T.S. Eliot

Comment

the fall season is gonna put a damper on everyone... we gotta make sure people have eachother's backs

Comment

I LOVE IT! HAH! Life as usual for me. Stupid Summer not giving me a break.
        RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Yea i know my raiding will be cut back real far, we have 3 new special sections coming up.

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Originally posted by Chair View Post
            For the next... oh... 4-6+ weeks.. my weekday raiding will be slim to nul(occasionally fridays too) due to my work.. and a BIG job that just started... 12-14hr days FTL.. so have fun and fill my spots =D:row1_10:
            Bad news, Chair...but good news 'cause that sounds like more $ from your work.
            Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

My only change will be my traditional "UConn Thursday"... that's where I go to UConn and frustrate myself in the endless pursuit of a certain girl...

In reality, it's actually much more than that =P

Comment

Originally posted by Arkamis View Post
                My only change will be my traditional "UConn Thursday"... that's where I go to UConn and frustrate myself in the endless pursuit of a certain girl...

In reality, it's actually much more than that =P
                As long as it's not "UConn Friday", where you eat 6 HuskyBurgers and then drink booze from a hose and get lost in the woods.

Ahhhh, college.

"What are the roots that clutch, what branches grow out of this stony rubbish? Son of man, you cannot say, or guess, for you know only a heap of broken images, where the sun beats, and the dead tree gives no shelter, the cricket no relief, and the dry stone no sound of water." --T.S. Eliot

Comment

Originally posted by Amrod View Post
                  As long as it's not "UConn Friday", where you eat 6 HuskyBurgers and then drink booze from a hose and get lost in the woods.

Ahhhh, college.
                  Ark getting lost in the woods actually sounds kinda funny... We could make it a game.

Just get him out there, And then we'd have to find him by listening to his ranting about how he's crazy in love and just won't admit it to himself.

I still have the screenshot Ark. :D

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

What's this?? An embarassing screenshot of Arkamis professing his love?? You MUST post it!

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

Comment

Originally posted by Iliana View Post
                      What's this?? An embarassing screenshot of Arkamis professing his love?? You MUST post it!
                      Never happened.

Comment

lol