Woot! Cross-realms PVP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woot! Cross-realms PVP

1.12 is live today. Hopefully this will mean an end to 3 hour queues for AV. According to the pvp guide, we can still queue as a group for AV, but the group or raid leader has to do it, so we will have to try that and get a 10-man or more into AV for total pwnage!
    Anahlahna and Friends

Re: Woot! Cross-realms PVP

Sounds good to me, now the PVP Queue's shouldnt be so bad. Plus all us Backstabbers got redone, and the Imp. Kidney shot no longer reduces the cooldown, so the Stun Lock Build isn't as brutal.

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Also, just FYI for everyone that doesn't know. You can download the latest patch now. You don't have to wait for the realm to come back up. I downloaded it this morning and it took me around 30 minutes because the file is about 16mb.
      "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Comment

Originally posted by Muirc View Post
        Also, just FYI for everyone that doesn't know. You can download the latest patch now. You don't have to wait for the realm to come back up. I downloaded it this morning and it took me around 30 minutes because the file is about 16mb.
        Whered you get it?

EDIT: Nevermind, got it.

Brought to you by General Mills... Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
        BY FIBER BE PURGED!! TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
        TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS

Comment

Oh forgot to mention. Just log on like you normally would and the downloader will come up and start downloading the patch.
          "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Comment

And now of course, its frozen at 1%.

Brought to you by General Mills... Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!

Comment

heh took me no time at all to DL the patch, guess Blizz hates you too Halten <3

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

Comment

Yeah well, I went to a wowwiki mirror and downloaded it in less than a minute, so rawr!

<3

Comment

So with this new join as group option in AV, is it possible for some schedluled PvP action on the raid signup page during the non-raid nights? I'd be willing to help organize the raids.

Comment

Well, with this, I guess I will start PvPing again. I love PvP but the time frames just killed it for me.

So Halt, if you are looking for a healer sometime, let me know, I will come scream and heal :)
                    Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

I'm really interested in this World PvP stuff! :-)
                      "When in doubt, make a fool of yourself" - personal motto
                      "Crack is the reason for glass broken" - warning on my favorite japanese teapot

Comment

Count me in on the group PvP. Does the outdoor PvP come out this patch also? If so, we should do an impromptu raid over guild chat and storm one of those camps. :D

Comment

You can download the patch directly at FileFront - The Most Gaming Files on the Web or www.fileplanet.com

-D-

Comment

Originally posted by Sajier View Post
                            Well, with this, I guess I will start PvPing again. I love PvP but the time frames just killed it for me.

So Halt, if you are looking for a healer sometime, let me know, I will come scream and heal :)
                            hehe, you got it saj. It'd be really nice if we could have "constant" in guild groups PvPing...even if it comes down to two or three of us harrassing crossroads. :P

Comment

Well, from the developer interview on the wow site, it sounds like PvP is going to a four quarters system, with PvP rewards changing every few months. This would almost require a standing PvP "team" to compete with other alliance players for the top spots.

Sounds awesome, especially since now we're not competing just server-wide. I realize most in TG are raid centered, but if we could organize our hard-core PvPers, I feel we could pwn just about anyone.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X