Thank you Krishler

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Krishler

I just wanted give a public thanks to Krishler for passing on the [item]Leggings of Transcendence[/item] on Sunday night. He was ahead of me on the DKP tables but since it was a much bigger upgrade for me he passed so I could have it. I know I told you thanks a bunch of times on Sunday, but I thought I'd share it with those people that weren't in the raid as well. A DKP system is a wonderful tool for helping distribute loot fairly, but having guildies that are willing to pass on an item to help other players (which should in the end help the entire raid and guild) shows the class of people we have. Krish, don't hesitate to hit me up if you ever need help with anything.
    Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
    Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
    ...and other distractions of various levels.

Re: Thank you Krishler

awww.. how sweet :)
    We need more threads like this... hehe Anytime we can avoid DKP altogether and talk through gearing I think is a good thing. Recently, I had a similar instance with Wintrow in ZG. He outrolled me on a bloodtinged kilt that would've been a great upgrade for me... was definitely a more Mage-oriented piece and was more of a "lateral" upgrade for him more then anything as he'd have sacced a LOT of spirit for it. He more then willingly flipped me the piece even though he outrolled me.

Rolls and DKP make people somewhat "mindless" sometimes... and they forget they're in a group. People just take items because they can, not realizing that regardless of rolls and DKP it can take a heck of a long time for someone to get an item. If it's not a clear upgrade path... u shouldnt just take the item just because you can.

Anyways, kudos to Krish... priests are so "holy" sometimes

Comment

Krish rocks! *cheers*
      Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

Hey guys have you ever heard the song "Chain of Love"? The video shows a guy changing a tire for this lady and she goes to pay him and he says: You don't owe me a thing, I've been there too, someone once helped me out just the way Im helping you. If ya really want to pay me back here's what ya do, don't let the Chain of Love end with you. Krish, glad to see you keep the chain going bro, now Pistos it's your turn :):)

Comment

Absolutely! A good tenant to live by in life as well as in the imaginary land we spend so much time in...
          Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
          Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
          ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

Thanks for acknowledging me Siu. I'm kind of surprised that such a simple gesture of comradery ends up being so noteworthy. Yeah, its nice to get new gear, but the amount of benefit obtained from that new gear is what really matters. And when we are all out to improve our toons as a group, that ought to take priority.

Gratz to Krishler on his gesture and gratz to Pistos on the Leggings that I *really* want.
            70 Priest

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X