Gone, but not leaving

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gone, but not leaving

It has been a wonderful road Ive travelled with TG. Most of you do not know that I have been struggling wtih a decision that has haunted me. But I have finaly made it. I will be leaving the guild, tonight. I will also be removing myself from any raids that I have signed up for.

I am NOT leaving the guild with any ill feelings, so I want to make that clear up front. I also beg any and all of you to please COME TO ME with any questions you may have about my leaving and not speculate on why I left... Give me that respect and I will surely answer your questions.

I will always be around to help any of you should you need me. please friend list me.

I am not leaving becuase I do not like the guild. I LOVE IT. However, I have to do whats best for ME and at this juncture, it is to join another guild.

Again, I have no ill feelings, and I do not want to burn bridges. I will always be around. If Im not busy, please reach out to me, and if its okay, Ill sign up for raids when able. IF I'm not wanted, Ill understand that too, but I hope it is not the case.

Much love to you all! Ill shall miss being a TGer.

JTH
    Lead, Follow or get out of my way

Re: Gone, but not leaving

Doofeey, I've been there...and we'll miss your unique humor in guild chat!

Good luck to you...and we'll hopefully find chances to kill things together.
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Good luck man, let me know if you need anything, except gold, b/c im brokerz

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Good Luck Doof!

please keep in touch!

"What are the roots that clutch, what branches grow out of this stony rubbish? Son of man, you cannot say, or guess, for you know only a heap of broken images, where the sun beats, and the dead tree gives no shelter, the cricket no relief, and the dry stone no sound of water." --T.S. Eliot

Comment

My mom taught me not to do that in public. but just for you I will.

Originally posted by Amrod View Post
          Good Luck Doof!

please keep in touch!

Comment

Doof,

Dunno what to say.. This will be the first time in over a year that we wont be in the same guild.. We did go that one week stint between VB to here but I cant seem to imagine being anywhere else but here.
            I find comfort though that no matter the guild tag.. That we are friends!!
            Good Luck!!

Your Friend,
            Ash

Comment

Ashenhart:

No matter where I go, even if I were to change servers all together and coudnt play with you, we'll still be friends. If I quit the game, Ill still pester you. You better keep in touch wtih me. I know where you live!

Comment

What the hell is going on here Doof? I guess now I gotta put you on my friends list, lol, Yeesh!
                I don't suffer from insanity,
                I enjoy every minute of it!

Comment

i think you should

Comment

Gonna miss ya Doof. Good luck man.

Comment

DANGIT DOOF! Now I have to find someone else to send whispers to on raids such as, " Hey don't stand behind me and stop staring at my butt!"

LMAO just kidding Doof and you know you were on the friend list along time ago.

Comment

Doof - I'm bummed. My wife has had to pick me up off the floor several times from laughing so hard. I will certainly miss your good humor. Good luck to you!

Comment

hale.... u have 'imp' instead of 'img' in the front of your sig