Spam Alert

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spam Alert

You may have gotten a PM from "Erasmus" who claims to be associated with Sony...soliciting your gaming business. This is a violation of the terms of membership in TG and he has been reported to Apophis.
    Last edited by beep; 08-24-2006, 04:47 PM.
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Re: Spam Alert

erm... what is his goal?
    powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

He's trying to get people to sign up for Everquest II using a free 30 day trial.

He is actually from Sony.
      Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

The distance marketers won't go... *sigh*

It only takes one or two bites for it to be worth it to the company though.
        RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Wow, that's a pretty sad thing for sony to do. Wouldn't they be smart enough to kno-- ah, hell. Did I just type that?
          ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
          No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X