Brd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brd

i was wondering if anyone would be interested in going to BRD with me and Dreadd sometime as i would like to go in there preferably with guildies let me know and we can arrange something..Drate

Re: Brd

My Pali needs brd to the seven for smelting and the bar for the 2 recipes he can pick up.
    Anahlahna and Friends

Comment

My Main, a Pally (53) or my Rogue Alt (57) are interested, if they can help.

Comment

ok im free anytime to go in so just hit me up on the game and we can go in

Comment

If I am able, I need a BRD coffer run for the last part of my Libram of Fire Resist. So I am up for this for sure.

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
          Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
          Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

ok well seeing how are first brd run didnt turn out so well if anyone is interested in going in with me whisper me on the game...or we could even do sunken temple...let me know...Drate

Comment

I still need several quests there - PST me anytime if you can use a Pally.

Comment

Hmmm i need to start getting my alts in there as im sure they all need quests in there. I can offer my sevices as a rogue war or hunter all 60. Just lemme know and ill prolly be willing to help out...just not TOO late.

Comment

well guys im avaliable anytime...so just hit me with a pm in game and we can go

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X