Many thanks to Apo and Luna!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Many thanks to Apo and Luna!!

Just wanted to thank you both for your hospitality this weekend! I had a great time, and the ribs were excellent! Sorry I couldn't stay the full two days, hopefully next time...

For those who missed out, Saturday's highlights involved smoked ribs, some kind of special punch that didn't regenerate my mana but did make me stumble a bit, and Jandreyn's exceptional Warlock cookies... along with a little sun and some great conversation.

Thanks again to you both!! Hope to see all you Northeast TGers again soon!

"What are the roots that clutch, what branches grow out of this stony rubbish? Son of man, you cannot say, or guess, for you know only a heap of broken images, where the sun beats, and the dead tree gives no shelter, the cricket no relief, and the dry stone no sound of water." --T.S. Eliot

Re: Many thanks to Apo and Luna!!

woot... get postin pics