I'm NOT a Ninja!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm NOT a Ninja!

I submitted a GM ticket last night about the vanishing cape. They told me the same old, "We are aware of this issue, and are currently working to fix it" line. So apparently this has been happening. They said they can give me the item at the cost of my Item Restoration use. I HONESTLY would rather not waste my only restoration on such a simple cape. Is there someone that wanted it? If so, I will buy you one, but i'm not wasting my item restore on a green item :row__735:

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Re: I'm NOT a Ninja!

what happened?
    powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

A green cape dropped last night, Mane said he saw it on his Raid Tracker and Ricca remembers seeing it, I dont recall seeing it. It said I picked it up, but I looked through all my bags several times and cant find it, i turned off my mods and loged back in (Mirada's Suggestion), but still no cape. Im thinking i either sent it to someone without realizing what it was or what I did, or it vanished, from what the GM "said" Ide say the latter of the two. Anyway, so now I have people who think im stealing items.

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Someone probably got it by accident. I definitely don't think you should mess around with item restoration for that. I can't imagine anyone is that shaken up by it.

And anyway, if you were gonna ninja something it would be something cool. Something like what's shown in the video by GreatHammurabi called Ninja Looter! on YouTube. (Not linked because of a few f-bombs).
        Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
        Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
        ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Pistos View Post
          Someone probably got it by accident. I definitely don't think you should mess around with item restoration for that. I can't imagine anyone is that shaken up by it.

And anyway, if you were gonna ninja something it would be something cool. Something like what's shown in the video by GreatHammurabi called Ninja Looter! on YouTube. (Not linked because of a few f-bombs).
          Heh I remember that video.

And seriously, Zedd, Nobody thinks your a ninja. ninjas steal good stuff. not some junky level 56 cape.

I wasn't trying to imply that you were a ninja, and i definately don't want you to waste gold buying a cape that probably drops off of the mobs in UBRS.
          We were just curious as to where the damn thing went. but it's all good. :D

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

I believe the correct phrase would be:

" I no ninja"
            “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Comment

No Zedd we are not worried about it we know you arent a ninja dude so dont sweat it..
              Candrice 63 Warrior
              Ricca 70 Rogue
              Machelle 70 Mage
              Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed