BRD, LBRS, Strat, Scholo, UBRS, and ST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BRD, LBRS, Strat, Scholo, UBRS, and ST

Ok my rogue is now level 58 and i need to start hitting these instances hard. I know i need to get Ony and MC attunded, and I would like to try and get some of my Shadowcraft gear. Who all has quests or would liks gear from these instances? Post your quest if its a quest you need or post the item and who drops it if its an item you want. Come guys! Lets kick some *** in the name of TG! Im available Monday-Friday 4:30pm-11pm Server Time, and almost all day Saturday and Sunday.

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Re: BRD, LBRS, Strat, Scholo, UBRS, and ST

Zedd I need BRD Emperor for a Hand of Justice, and LBRS to the final boss to pick up the quest do kill Drak in UBRS for Blackhand's Breadth.

Comment

Missdelaney is 52 now, she'll be wanting to do all of these instances soon.
      Just no tanking. she's the DPS to balance manny's lack of DPS

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

i need brd also...i have 4 quests in there

Comment

I have several toons who need gear in these instances. Will fill in as needed, especially since I don't have next weeks schedule yet and can't sign up for any raids because of it.
          Anahlahna and Friends

Comment

Zedd, when you are ready for UBRS, let me know. Kel still needs Draconian Deflector, and I will come along to keep you crazies alive :).
            Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

i would love to do UBRS again so i can get kicked by the beast

Comment

My rogue, Celebrian, just hit 60 and needs to work on the shadowcraft set.

My pally and main, Yoddea, is 56 and needs to hit all of these hard for gear.

Kinda funny that my alt hit 60 first. Easier to solo the rogue, I spose.

Comment

My hunter is still looking for set pieces from UBRS/LBRS, Strat and Scholo as well as AD rep so pst me too please.

Comment

My warrior, rogue, and hunter all need stuffs from BRD and up so any time im on, on any toon, if im not getting ready for a raid ill more than likely be willing to go to anything

Comment

I'd be happy to bring Tabearus along to help but we would be chasing the same gear :(
                      “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X