Insider Tips for WoW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insider Tips for WoW

Hey,this guy really knows what he's talking about!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...warcraft&hl=en

No, really.

Make sure you don't drive over any mines, because they could explode and kill your character, and suicide isn't cool.

Re: Insider Tips for WoW

Somebody linked me that video awhile back, and I'll say now as I did then

Comment

I think the guy has stayed awake too long. I don't think he even knows what game he's talking about. Driving over mines? Building an even number of buildings? Take another hit off the crack pipe bud.
      I don't suffer from insanity,
      I enjoy every minute of it!

Comment

its a game about war.. so u might wanna stay alive as long as u can..... its very colorful... best game in the past 37 years!!!
        powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

I'm wondering what the game was that was better 37 years ago...uh...1969. Let's see now, that predates PC's, Pong, and electronic calculators!!!
          Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Abacus Tetris.
            Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

Originally posted by Sajier View Post
              Abacus Tetris.

I used to pwn at this game!

Hi score: 9

"What are the roots that clutch, what branches grow out of this stony rubbish? Son of man, you cannot say, or guess, for you know only a heap of broken images, where the sun beats, and the dead tree gives no shelter, the cricket no relief, and the dry stone no sound of water." --T.S. Eliot

Comment

Well i started playing WoW shortly after launch and i have yet to run over any mines on my mount so i must be doin sumthin right..........W...T...F!!!

Comment

Just think this guy is in somebodies guild....... somewhere.
                  "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

Oh god. I remember this guy.

He did two videos about the PSP and the Nintendo DS.. just spouted crap about them for about 15 minutes each...

I know he's trying to be funny by being stupid, but it irks me that he gets attention. gah.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Originally posted by Manetheren View Post
                      He did two videos about the PSP and the Nintendo DS.. just spouted crap about them for about 15 minutes each...
                      Unfortunately that's not all he's done.

There's like 40 "Moldy Toaster" Videos of the same style, with this guy harping every nonsensical thing about the subject piece, and then some.

The two PSP and DS videos in question were released at about the same time and he'd essentially be saying the exact same thing just switching names around.

There's also some rediculous one where he was spraypainting stuff gold for unknown reasons.
                      RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

He actually pulls off the "funny-cuz-I'm-stupid" thing for about 1 minute, maybe 90 seconds, but then you're like "there are 4 more minutes of this"... he needs to focus!

"What are the roots that clutch, what branches grow out of this stony rubbish? Son of man, you cannot say, or guess, for you know only a heap of broken images, where the sun beats, and the dead tree gives no shelter, the cricket no relief, and the dry stone no sound of water." --T.S. Eliot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X