Great Job Everyone!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Job Everyone!

I would like to thank everyone involved in last night's Alt. raid. After a rocky start we successfully one shotted both Bosses in the Perfect Poison Quest. We then went on to try and get Beep his enchant he has been looking for by downing The Blood Lord, we one shotted him also. It was great to see a bunch of Alts. come together and kick butt. You guys did a super job last nite!! Furthermore I was glad to see people come together and take on the Blood Lord so a guildie could get something they needed. I hope we can do more things like this that show how much of a Team we really are. Thanks again for everyone who rocked the house last night!!! Great great job!!!!
    Friolator, thanks for putting the raid up and doing an awesome job at leading. I know its not easy and we are all learning our chars but you and everyone did a great job.

Re: Great Job Everyone!

Originally posted by crim View Post
    I would like to thank everyone involved in last night's Alt. raid. After a rocky start we successfully one shotted both Bosses in the Perfect Poison Quest. We then went on to try and get Beep his enchant he has been looking for by downing The Blood Lord, we one shotted him also. It was great to see a bunch of Alts. come together and kick butt. You guys did a super job last nite!! Furthermore I was glad to see people come together and take on the Blood Lord so a guildie could get something they needed. I hope we can do more things like this that show how much of a Team we really are. Thanks again for everyone who rocked the house last night!!! Great great job!!!!
    Friolator, thanks for putting the raid up and doing an awesome job at leading. I know its not easy and we are all learning our chars but you and everyone did a great job.
    Thank you for the opportunity to get the idol from the Bloodlord which combines with the punctured voodoo doll to yield [item]Presence of Might[/item], arguably the "best" tanking enchant in the game. I'm well aware that having 19 other ppl agree to this is not an everyday thing. I'm very, very grateful and glad for the opportunity to use the enchant to be a better tank.

I can only dream about TWO of them...(sigh)
    Last edited by beep; 09-05-2006, 02:40 PM.
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Gratz everyone and gratz Beep!
      Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
      Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
      ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

Nice job, guys. We really need to start farming that stupid Blood Lord so we can all get shiny ZG enchants. :-)

Also, I know we discussed this in our alt run last week, but we should consider *strongly encouraging* people to only use ZG enchants on their Tier 2 head and/or leg pieces. They're too difficult to get to "waste" on Tier 1 or lower, in my (and some others') opinion.
        Ninja

Comment

Jin'do also drops an idol... don't know if we have enough people interested in learning that fight though. Nice caster drops there though...

[item]Jin'do's Bag of Whammies[/item]
          [item]Jin'do's Judgement[/item]
          [item]Jin'do's Evil Eye[/item]
          Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
          Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
          ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

I concur, that raid was AWESOME! Great job everyone, im glad to see that even as alts we have major pawnage.

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Thanks for letting me tag along... Its good to know that we can all work together as a team whether we are on our mains or alts...We one shotted all the bosses we went after and Im glad we could get Beeps enchantment done now we have to do that about 100 more times so everyone can have it on there head and legs...lol

Were an awesome guild !!!!
              Candrice 63 Warrior
              Ricca 70 Rogue
              Machelle 70 Mage
              Enya 74 Druid

Comment

That ALT run was awsome. I played a Warrior in EQ for 4 years and it was so nice to be in the main tanking roll in a big raid (by big i mean more than 10 people) again. I would love to see alt raids become a permanant and more frequent fixture. LOVED IT!

Comment

This was an awesome run. You guys rocked! Thanks for all the alts who signed, and especially to all the mains who stepped up to help. I think the new raptor strat (stolen from the imp strat in MC) should be the standard there - no deaths, even on less geared alts. :)
                  Anahlahna and Friends

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X