36 hours of No WOW!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 36 hours of No WOW!

We will be performing hardware retrofits for the following realms as part of our long term realm performance improvement plans, and due to the requirements for implementing this new hardware we will be working through an extended maintenance schedule.

The maintenance for these realms is scheduled to begin at 12:01 AM PDT, Thursday September 7 and conclude at approximately 12:01 PM PDT, Friday September 8. We appreciate your understanding and patience as we work to improve realm performance and stability through our continued hardware upgrade plans.

Aggramar
    Argent Dawn
    Arthas
    Azgalor
    Bleeding Hollow
    Bloodhoof
    Burning Blade
    Burning Legion
    Durotan
    Earthen Ring
    Elune
    Eonar
    Eredar
    Gilneas
    Gorefiend
    Kargath
    Laughing Skull
    Lightning's Blade
    Llane
    Lothar
    Magtheridon
    Malygos
    Mannoroth
    Medivh
    Shadow Moon
    Shattered Hand
    Skullcrusher
    Stormrage
    Thunderhorn
    Thunderlord
    Warsong
    Zul'jin

Here is the link: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...17522039&sid=1

yay for fixage. boo for 36 hours of Downtime

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Re: 36 hours of No WOW!

Actually fixing the problem is well worth the downtime. Hopefully this is what is happening.

Is Lego Star Wars II out yet?
    Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
    Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
    ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

I have every intention of sitting down with Psychonauts and actually finishing it.

I made the sad mistake of buying it two days before i got WoW... poor game never had a chance.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Sweet! Time to finish my season on Pro Evolution Soccer 5...

or... you know... study.

"What are the roots that clutch, what branches grow out of this stony rubbish? Son of man, you cannot say, or guess, for you know only a heap of broken images, where the sun beats, and the dead tree gives no shelter, the cricket no relief, and the dry stone no sound of water." --T.S. Eliot

Comment

Not if you have toons on another server!

Either that or I could just update my mods for BF2. :)
          “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Comment

Finally, a downtime that WORKS for me. I get the fine oportunity to visit Detroit Thursday. Unwillingly. Now it's not so bad.
            RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Bear View Post
              Not if you have toons on another server!

Either that or I could just update my mods for BF2. :)
              You could get Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter installed and come play with us! :)
              Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

oooo GRAW or BF2! We should do a TG-WoW game :)
                Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

I guess this is an EXCELLENT excuse to ACTUALLY get my college work done = /

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

plz chain me to my desk.. otherwise i might just buy an Xbox360 and some games... ohh... sajier... like the BF2 idea... i have that game but i just dont seem to feel like i fit in on the TG servers