Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys just checking in

Hey all

Just checking in to let you all know that I am still alive. Still Trying to get my thesis done. It's keeping me busy. My little baby is keeping my wife and I busy too. She is so cute.

I still have a couple of 60-day cards so I am not gone for good. I want to get my thesis done before I sink the time back into to WoW, so my druid will come out of retirement one day. Hopefully the beginning of next year but maybe sooner.

See you all later

Kemo
    Kemotaha

Re: Hey guys just checking in

We miss you Kemo, see you soon.
    Anahlahna and Friends

Comment

Hey Kemo! Long time no see, was wondering how you were doing recently. How's stuff?

Hope to get you back in here soon! But take your time, don't get your priorities mixed up, TG will still be here.
      RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

just a short post on what is new in WOW......
        MC is down to 1 night.. full clear...
        Ony is a cake walk....
        hakkar is too...
        AQ20 is down to 1 boss (the end boss)
        BWL is on farm status (ok maybe not... but AQ40 is... nvm i lied there to...)
        Chair can successfully solo all of Naxx
        powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Chair View Post
          Chair can successfully solo all of Naxx
          naked...
          powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

Good to hear from you Kemo, glad things are going well.

Comment

naked...
              Its not worth doing if you can't do it naked
              Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
              Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
              ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

Hey Kemo, good to hear from you:) I was asking luna not too long ago, "Where the hell is Kemo?" she promply filled me in and I was like. " Ah I see right on :) " Its good to hear that people have some real life excitement out side of the game :P any how you have been missed... hurry back bro.. my druid just hit 53, she will be needing some uber training soon.

Comment

naked...
                  Well if I was a Boss in Naxx and you came in naked I would run away too.

Screaming......
                  "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

Vin,

I am doing well. I am starting to look for jobs for post graduate. I actually have an interview tomorrow for a job within my same company. Don't know if I will get it but it would get me back to working days rather than nights. I am adjusting to being a Father and all the responsibilities that come with that. but I am doing well. Spending most of my game time with Puzzle Pirates. It is freee and I don't have to spend 6 hours on it at a time. Plus I can leave for 20 mins and not have to worry about others dieing because I am not there to heal =).

Med,
                    I would love to come train you in the ways of the true light. Of course you realize that when I get back into game, I am most likely going back to feral and give the off-tanks a run for their money.

TG,

I am happy for all the success you have had. I miss you all too. I will be back soon. It will be great to see you all again.

Kemo
                    Kemotaha

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...