• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Female Dragon Looking for 40 people to eat

um.. why are we standing up ony? no ony for going on 2 weeks
    powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Re: Female Dragon Looking for 40 people to eat

Do it on the weekend, and i'll be there everytime :)

Delirium Platoon Leader
    Fate Squad Leader
    All round fantastic dude

Comment

Didn't we have Ony last weekend >.>

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

Comment

I know we missed this rotation, but we got her the last time...and her little dog too.

I guess Chair didn't get 'the memo'.
        My sanity is not in question...
        It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

killing her when the raid wasnt posted doesnt count.... cause i see that nothing but useless silithus bosses are gonna be killed.. im not gonna stay home for that -.- but w/e
          powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

lrn2notbeselective.........
            Thunderhorn:
            70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
            70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
            70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
            70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
            70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
            70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
            70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
            Gilneas:
            50 Undead Priest-Eikyl(Shadow)

Comment

Any chance we can hit Ony on Thursday since nothing is scheduled? Or is it too short of a notice for people?
              "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Comment

Was sort of planning on Doing BWL on Friday and hopping into Ony if/when we could on that day as well....

If we fail miserably on Razorgore, we go kick another Dragon's arese to lift our spirits...

I'm tired of our people getting nothing when they are paving the way on new boses...so if you want to go to Ony (quick instance) this week, then go to BWL because you want to help/learn.

Comment

Originally posted by orion808 View Post
                  I'm tired of our people getting nothing when they are paving the way on new bosses...so if you want to go to Ony (quick instance) this week, then go to BWL because you want to help/learn.
                  I support this line of thought. Ony is (theoretically) such a quick run that it makes a nice bonus for those with an already substantial repair bill. And it's on the same night, which means there are few excuses for going to one and not the other.

"What are the roots that clutch, what branches grow out of this stony rubbish? Son of man, you cannot say, or guess, for you know only a heap of broken images, where the sun beats, and the dead tree gives no shelter, the cricket no relief, and the dry stone no sound of water." --T.S. Eliot

Comment

Agreed, I think it is a good incentive to get people into BWL. Thanks for the clarification.
                    "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Comment

I'm all for more incentive for spending the time and repair bill money to learn new fights. Progression is very important and personally I have been frustrated at times with BWL signups being sparse. I don't know that parking Ony as a "as time allows" raid behind BWL is the best answer, but I don't have a different or better one. Well, I don't have one that doesn't involve revisiting various DKP system adjustment conversations :). And while I love the discussion/brainstorming on that topic I don't know if anyone else does.

Either way I'll be at every raid I can, new content, old content, already have the item that drops content, whatever. Friday I will not be able to make it due to family obligations (birthday dinner with the parents and wife). But Sunday I'll be there to work on whatever big ugly critter is standing in our way to Nef.
                      Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
                      Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
                      ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X