I am SO sick and tired of..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am SO sick and tired of..

losing in battlegrounds. So here I am asking...pleading....for the sake of us PvPers...

LET'S START A PREMADE GROUP!

I'm really tired on missing out on a lot of honor due to general idiocy. I'll even try to lead raids if needed, but I know we have people active in PvP in this guild, and who are probably just as pissed off as I am. Not only do the horde usually outnumber us...we're stuck with the idiots natural selection forgot to pick up. So please! I beg you, if you want to be part of a WSG/AB regular premade group, please post in this thread!

Brought to you by General Mills... Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
    BY FIBER BE PURGED!! TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
    TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS

Re: I am SO sick and tired of..

Interesting you should bring this up Halten. I was actually going to request a separate PvP signup page be devised for pre-mades and organized PvP raids on NPC bosses like thrall.

It's kind of irritating lurking guild chat trying to figure out who's PvPin and who's not. With the advent of AV it's pretty clear who's gonna be spending time in a queue and who's not, so why not just list it as such on a signup and organize yourselves?

Every time I plan on going PvP I ALWAYS ask around to see who's doing it, when they're gonna finish, what they're running, and to let me know when they're done so we can group and/or queue at the same time. MUCH more fun this way; but, it would be cooler if we could just sign up for particular PvP instances and try to meet up that way.

Comment

I'm in.

Though Careful Halten, I used to be one of those Natural Selection players.

Now Counter Strike, that'd I'd agree with. h8 for CS! NS still holds a place in my <3.
      RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

I never played natural selection. UT99 all the way noob

then CS...

then DoD...

then CSS

then DOD:S

then BF2......

and now crack.

Brought to you by General Mills... Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!

Comment

I probably don't play enough to be counted as a regular, dunno. But I would gladly participate as I can.

Comment

Be regular I don't mean certain people, I mean regularly having a premade

Comment

Mmm...premade groups. Been trying to get one made for a while, but I've all but given up on it.

What we need to do is organize some kind of PvP group that can quickly form 10 man premades with class balance for WSG and AB. AV is kinda a 'free for all' system so if you make a premade you're gonna want to stay unqueued for that.

Why 10 man teams? Because 10 skilled people in AB is good enough to hold 3 points and also means that you won't loose anyone if WSG pops after AB due to the different group limits.

I'm game for organized PvP. :D Its actually something people who don't want to run the end game instances repeatedly should think about doing. Yes...the "But I don't PvP!" line get thrown around a lot, but the blue pvp and epic pvp gear are actually very good.
              My sanity is not in question...
              It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarenth View Post
                Mmm...premade groups. Been trying to get one made for a while, but I've all but given up on it.

What we need to do is organize some kind of PvP group that can quickly form 10 man premades with class balance for WSG and AB. AV is kinda a 'free for all' system so if you make a premade you're gonna want to stay unqueued for that.

Why 10 man teams? Because 10 skilled people in AB is good enough to hold 3 points and also means that you won't loose anyone if WSG pops after AB due to the different group limits.

I'm game for organized PvP. :D Its actually something people who don't want to run the end game instances repeatedly should think about doing. Yes...the "But I don't PvP!" line get thrown around a lot, but the blue pvp and epic pvp gear are actually very good.
                Agreed, I have read many WSG strategies, and I'll gladly try to lead a PvP group. Hell, even prot warriors are good at running the flag, and concussion blow is a nice little trick to have.

Comment

Well as many of you know i'm coming to an end of my pvp career with Insai my hunter. 61% more to go til Field Marshal and i'm hoping to get that in 2 weeks. I know every WSG/AB strat for the most part and can tell which strat the horde team is using relatvely quickly. With that being said, i have soloed my way to Marshal thus far with an occasional night of premade grouping here and there. Its a long challenging task, but if you understand how to make the most of your honor while still losing it's not so bad. If you ever need a hunter and i'm free, let me know. After all i'm going to have to get exalted with WSG/AB someday(less then 5k away on both). So always feel free to whisper me : )
                  Thunderhorn:
                  70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
                  70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
                  70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
                  70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
                  70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
                  70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
                  70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
                  Gilneas:
                  50 Undead Priest-Eikyl(Shadow)

Comment

Originally posted by Alava View Post
                    Well as many of you know i'm coming to an end of my pvp career with Insai my hunter. 61% more to go til Field Marshal and i'm hoping to get that in 2 weeks. I know every WSG/AB strat for the most part and can tell which strat the horde team is using relatvely quickly. With that being said, i have soloed my way to Marshal thus far with an occasional night of premade grouping here and there. Its a long challenging task, but if you understand how to make the most of your honor while still losing it's not so bad. If you ever need a hunter and i'm free, let me know. After all i'm going to have to get exalted with WSG/AB someday(less then 5k away on both). So always feel free to whisper me : )
                    Gimme yer rep.

Comment

I am interested in this as well if wecan amke it fit a schedule I can usually do
                      "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

pfft...it's my rep...hopefully 2 more holiday weekends of each one and i'll be exalted
                        Thunderhorn:
                        70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
                        70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
                        70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
                        70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
                        70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
                        70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
                        70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
                        Gilneas:
                        50 Undead Priest-Eikyl(Shadow)

Comment

Can anyone who is interested in PvP (esp since the wait times are down) please make sure u have filled ou the survey (www.tgsurvey.com) and indicated as such? I'm pretty sure interest has increased since the patch, but not all that many people said anything in their survey... if you have already filled it out, u can go back and change your answers!

-mirada (aka jon)
                          "When in doubt, make a fool of yourself" - personal motto
                          "Crack is the reason for glass broken" - warning on my favorite japanese teapot

Comment

Let me know the details Halten - the when, the how many of each class, etc and I will post it for you - let's see who signs up. depending on what it interferes with, or what my schedule is, I'd be willing to get into a premade. Wish we could still queue as a group to AV :( 40-man TG in AV would totally pwn.
                            Anahlahna and Friends

Comment

Yes, I am definitely up for this. I think I speak for most active/experienced TG pvpers when I say we are more than willing to offer our help to those who are strictly pve at the moment. There is a significant learning curve to pvp; something we can help alleviate through grouping together with other guild members.

It took me more than a month of solid, everyday pvping to just learn how to stay alive, let alone kill any horde with regularity. We have a lot of experience to share with the guild and designating a pvp night, preferably a Thursday because of it being the first day of a bg holiday, would be a great step for the guild.

Personally, I have learned more about my class in the last four months pvping than I had the previous year. Also by using Theorycraft, I have been able to maximize my spell and gear selection.

It would so rawk if we could get a 40 man TG AV. Something we could totally do if we could get a bit more pvp interest. (Remember AV is 51-60, so we could include our not yet 60 people.)
                              Last edited by Thaisia; 09-11-2006, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X