ZG Runs/Enchants

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZG Runs/Enchants

I know there is a ZG run setup for Tuesday. The raid notes say we're hitting the priests then hakkar. If there is interest from enough people can we start setting up a raid to hit just the bloodlord and jindo? I don't mind going on a normal ZG run, but I don't think that I'm the only one that would like to see us concentrate on the two bosses that drop the enchant piece. Usually on the full run night the bloodlord is listed as "if time allows" and we skip jindo completely. Perhaps a second night for those two would be more appropriate or maybe going in for those two first then doing the priests. Not trying to change the listed ZG, just hoping we can start farming that enchant for everyone.
    Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
    Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
    ...and other distractions of various levels.

Re: ZG Runs/Enchants

I'll absolutely keep that in mind when putting up next week's schedule. Good suggestion! Thank you for making it!

Comment

Have to agree with you P. This enchant is GREAT for priest to have on head and leg slot items, this enchant alone on those 2 items give a priest +48 to healing and +8 to mana regen, not to mention an extra 220hp or so. I would suggest that priest hold on putting it those slot items until they have the transcendent pieces though.

Comment

Yeah, idols should be saved for T2 or similar gear.

Also, Jin'do drops some crazy good caster loot, inlcluding the best pre-nef healing weapon for pallies (hexxer ftw!) and a staff that makes the SoD look like a chew-toy.

Comment

I actually disagree somewhat. For most people if you are getting close to the 8/8 set bonuses for T1 you'll actually get more out of that then 6 T1 and 2 T2. In that case, put the enchant on the T1 first and then the T2 when you have some to spare.

I suggest we treat this like we used to treat Kurinaxx for AQ20 books. We should schedule at least one ZG raid per cycle to run in, kill the bloodlord for an idol, and run out. If we can get Jin'do down as well, then we kill both before focusing on other things.

Not killing the priests along the way will save time to make the raid fast. Lets face it. For mains needing idols killing Hakkar and the priests feels like Shard farming. For alts the priests and Hakkar drop good loot, but alts don't need the idols as much as mains...yet
          My sanity is not in question...
          It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

I completely agree with Pistos. That enchant would be excellent on the tier 2 heads and legs that many of us are getting from rags and ony. Good suggestion!
            70 Priest

Comment

I agree that these enchants should be kept to Tier 2 (or better) pieces. They're too hard to get to have people using them on their Tier 1s.
              Ninja

Comment

Originally posted by luna View Post
                I'll absolutely keep that in mind when putting up next week's schedule. Good suggestion! Thank you for making it!

Woot! Thanks Luna.
                Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
                Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
                ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

The alt runs have made a shot at the Bloodlord every time. He's not on the agenda this week for the first time, but Mains are welcome to queue up for these runs, we never fill the raid with alts, you slackers haven't leveled enough (j/k). Remember, if you queue with a main for these runs, and you get put into the raid, you have equal loot preference - alts will not get preference over a main for the idol, they all roll on an equal footing.

It doesn't hurt to have the idol now, even if you plan on saving it for your T2 pieces. If we don't get the Gin'do (or however it's spelled) fight down soon, that means at least 40 takedowns of the bloodlord. That's going to take a few months, so you should start now.
                  Anahlahna and Friends

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X