Are our warriors on strike?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are our warriors on strike?

No signups for yesterday's raiding OR tonight's? What's goin on, guys?

EDIT: I will say however, the druid tanking last night was pretty uber. Great job on that!
    Ninja

Re: Are our warriors on strike?

Originally posted by msheahen View Post
    No signups for yesterday's raiding OR tonight's? What's goin on, guys?

EDIT: I will say however, the druid tanking last night was pretty uber. Great job on that!
    mid-week raiding is hit or miss for me, wife aggro is a touchy and unpredictable thing
    Uglyduck - Spec varies - Currently Prot
    MMORPG = Many Men Online Role-Playing as Girls

Comment

Originally posted by msheahen View Post
      Hmm i guess i better finish leveling my druid to 60.

Comment

I'm going to be out of town all next week (starting Friday) on business and a combination of work and wife aggro avoidance are keeping my weekday raiding to a minimum.

No strike, just no time :(
        “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Comment

Beep has entered a new season of Tuesday night rehearsals that extends until May. Tuesday eves are kaputville until then.

An additional factor is that I'm trying specifically to not automatically go on every 20 man raid so that other warriors can gain the reputation and/or loot that drops. While I enjoy those smaller raids immensely, I'm generally trying not to take up a warrior slot that someone else could use to better advantage.
          Last edited by beep; 09-13-2006, 05:53 PM.
          Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Kel doesn't like to raid mid-week because the late end times and having to get up to go to work.
            Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

as some of you know.. the 2 MT were Druids for the ZG raid... but not as a result in any way.. did the raid go sour...

some problems that occured during the night:
              1: ) late start time...
              the raid did not fill untill about 45 min after posted start time.. having 16 people in raid at the time of start.. non being warriors.. and 1 being a feral druid

2: ) many people leaving...
              before after and during the boss fights.. we had people logging.. and thus.. getting more people... summoning them here.. buffing them.. and waiting for those that went AFK to get back...

3: ) iffy damage...
              damage was not enough.. overall the whole raid.. and when damage was to be ceased during boss transitions... well.. it didnt cease...

altho i heard people trying to point the finger at the feral druids tanking, not being able to hold aggro.. i have to defend them... the reason the Uber healers died.. was because of the damage not stoping during the transitional periods of the boss fights.. then when the damage target who became the boss's target used: ice block/vanish/feign death/[insert other ability here] the priests who were trying to keep said target alive then gained the love of the boss.. killing the healer..
              FACT: druids generate 175% more threat than prot spec warriors.... we tested this last night (we = crebis and duck... using KTM threat meter can verify what i just stated as fact)

note: i was on a feral druid (Otterly) in the MT1/2 position and.. aside from the boss-transition periods... never lost aggro once.....