New Numa Numa song!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Numa Numa song!

Did the Numa Numa guy sell out? You decide!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gg5LOd_Zus

Re: New Numa Numa song!

Sell out.

The fact that he has a production site, t-shirts, and quality streaming video is proof enough as is.

What made the first video so viral was the same reason the Jedi-kid was as well. It showed a spontaneous video of someone doing something really stupid.

If you're gonna put production value into it you have to do better than this guy.
    My sanity is not in question...
    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

not selling out capitalizing on his fame. I dont know how many times i seen his first video the first week it was out. Who wouldnt take a chance to make some quick cash on something so simple and trival as a music video.

i commend him on his smarts.
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

I agree with Tarenth on this one. He obviously has not understood the distinction between people "laughing with you" and "laughing at you".

We were mostly laughing "at" him.

I'd be surprised if he made enough to buy a turkey sandwich with BBQ Baked Lays after all is said and done.

"What are the roots that clutch, what branches grow out of this stony rubbish? Son of man, you cannot say, or guess, for you know only a heap of broken images, where the sun beats, and the dead tree gives no shelter, the cricket no relief, and the dry stone no sound of water." --T.S. Eliot

Comment

Originally posted by Amrod View Post
          I'd be surprised if he made enough to buy a turkey sandwich with BBQ Baked Lays after all is said and done.
          I dunno i think he should get a can of Slim Fast with that money :icon19: .

Oh and yeah it's a sell out.

---

Comment

i was so thinking the ssame thing with the slim fast deal.....
            that sounds like a good idea trooper.
            -Vulcan

Comment

Thats a really funny video. Whats a Numa!

|TG-12th| Troublesome4u

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X