Flamegore
    Chromagus
    Nefarian
    read them... read them again... learn them... learn them well
    write them on the back of your hand if u must
    powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Re: Bosses of BWL

I haven't looked at all of these, but may I strongly recommend a much easier strategy than the one you have listed for Chromaggus? Because where you hav e pictured him being tanked is one heck of a long way from where he spawns and from where he can very easily be tanked. So, rather than pull him all the way down past the Flamegore and Ebonroc spawn points, why not:

Use a rogue with sprint to pull the handle
    The rogue should sprint out of the room and back into the previous room (where the trash mob was and where Flamegore patrolled).
    The MT stands in the doorway to the Flamegore room, far enough back that he is visible to anyone stood along the wall at the end of the chamber.
    The below picture is not a pretty one (and not mine) but sets out the dead zones and where to stand.
    When the breath has gone then move out into Line of Sight and cast away or melee.
    When the next breath is due then just pop back close to the wall.

The only thing the picture does not show well is the alcove in the wall of the doorway in which MT2 should stand (out of LOS) during the first 2 breathes - this ensures that if one fo the breathes is time lapse then MT2 has not got it and can hold aggro until MT1 recovers.
    We pop groups 1-3-5-7 and then 2-4-6-8 into alternate time lapses to wipe aggro. Damage casters should be in every time lapse to minimise the aggro they pick up.

Hope this helps - it's a damn sight easier than trying to pull to the position you noted in your tactics.

If you need more detailed info then please feel free to ask.

Regards

TL.
    -=[dMw]=-TeaLeaf
    deadmen.co.uk
    Vanilla cleared in vanilla. TBC cleared in TBC.
    Heroic WotLK cleared. Awaiting Cataclysm.

Comment

Actually TeaLeaf.....i have fought Chrommag 2 different ways. And the way chair has posted is how we do it in Legacy and out of the 2 ways i have done it. Pulling him that far is the easiest and honestly not that bad of a pull.
      Last edited by Alava; 09-18-2006, 11:53 PM. Reason: alseep
      Thunderhorn:
      70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
      70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
      70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
      70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
      70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
      70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
      70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
      Gilneas:
      50 Undead Priest-Eikyl(Shadow)

Comment

Note: That's not Tarenth, that's TeaLeaf.

And I agree with Alava, pulling him that far is easy and not a bad pull to make at all.

Comment

There we go i fixed it, i wrote that when i first woke up this morning : P
          Thunderhorn:
          70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
          70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
          70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
          70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
          70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
          70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
          70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
          Gilneas:
          50 Undead Priest-Eikyl(Shadow)

Comment

My GOD these fights sound fun...

I looking forward to the agony and ecstasy of learning how to kill these jerks.

"What are the roots that clutch, what branches grow out of this stony rubbish? Son of man, you cannot say, or guess, for you know only a heap of broken images, where the sun beats, and the dead tree gives no shelter, the cricket no relief, and the dry stone no sound of water." --T.S. Eliot

Comment

/target Alava
              /slap
              /target Phantom
              /slap

^_^

Lets get past Vael before we get to the broodlord and all those drakes. Should be fun.

I guess the bank will have to start stockpiling [item]Onyxia Scale Cloak[/item] for handouts before we start in on the drake.
              My sanity is not in question...
              It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Broodlord is super ez mode no need to worry about him. Get past Vael and comparatively it's a walk in the park to Nef.

Comment

Here you go Chirp. Watching the strats is much better then reading it.

Here are the "training" videos we made during our push thru BWL. Hopefully you learn from our mistakes in the videos and learn what works and what doesnt.

Razorgore
                  www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaWH2ReEWWQ

Broodlord
                  www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jjv4qnA8fc0

Ebonroc
                  www.youtube.com/watch?v=09AbDPUS6OI

Flamgor
                  www.youtube.com/watch?v=-k36zJunEGc

Nef
                  www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJCVMKkF-JY

Note: Havent made 15 post yet so I had to put a space in the links to get them to post.
                  Last edited by orion808; 09-21-2006, 02:07 AM.
                  Happychick 70 Holy Priest
                  Asminn 70 Rogue

Comment

For the C&P disabled...

Razorgore
                    Broodlord
                    Ebonroc
                    Flamegor
                    Nefarian

Watched the Broodlord fight and I must say I learned NOTHING from watching a oomkin druid go oom spaming wrath, moonfire, and starfire. -.-

Looks like a tank and spank fight with a nasty knockback from how I noticed emergency monitor (at least I think it was EM in the lower right) going down.
                    My sanity is not in question...
                    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Broodlord is easy - have every tank trying to hold aggro, game over

Comment

Originally posted by TeaLeaf View Post
                        Because where you have pictured him being tanked is one heck of a long way from where he spawns and from where he can very easily be tanked.
                        I hear what you say Alava, I've used several different tactics on Chrommie over time with diff peopel too, but I have found that the KISS (keep it simple stupid) principle tends to hold true. Your tactics pull Chrommie down one and a half levels to the Krixix floor area, the tactics I suggested don't even let him out of his room. Mine have no 'fighting through walls' issues, both have good LOS protections.

KISS. I just see no reason to kite him down to a different floor when he can be easily killed just where he is with fewer issues then your posted tactics!

Sorry, just my 2 cents!

TL.
                        -=[dMw]=-TeaLeaf
                        deadmen.co.uk
                        Vanilla cleared in vanilla. TBC cleared in TBC.
                        Heroic WotLK cleared. Awaiting Cataclysm.

Comment

happy: ty
                          crebis: can u drag this to the tactics / sop forum... maybe make it sticky? (i dont wanna know how u made it sticky tho)