Good bye

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good bye

As much as it pains me to say this, I have made my decision.

I reformatted my computer the last night and I had to say "Good Bye" to all my world of warcraft stuff. Can someone give me the links for the DKP site as well as the new CT Raid mod? I would really appreciate it!

To those who thought I was leaving, fat chance, your stuck with me. :icon11:

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Re: Good bye

DKP site is http://www.tacticalsites.com/wowdkp/viewnews.php

Raid signup is http://www.tacticalsites.com/wowraid/index.php

DKP values are at http://www.tacticalsites.com/~vinzalf/tgdkp.htm

On the upside, Zedd, your PC probably will run better/faster with fewer problems after the reformat.

Ct mod stuff is at www.ctmod.net
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Zedd I was ready to kill you. Don't scare us.

:)
      Last edited by Amrod; 09-18-2006, 04:48 PM.

"What are the roots that clutch, what branches grow out of this stony rubbish? Son of man, you cannot say, or guess, for you know only a heap of broken images, where the sun beats, and the dead tree gives no shelter, the cricket no relief, and the dry stone no sound of water." --T.S. Eliot

Comment

Roflmao. For a second there, I was thinking but who is going to frostbolt Rags or jump into the whelps caves. :p Glad to see your sticking around. :D
        "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Comment

You're soooo not funny.
          “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Comment

I dunno, i was giggling like a small girl when i posted it

Comment

I dunno, seen too many of Zedd's Cry Wolf's to really be affected by them anymore.

It's cute though, every time he does it. Cute in that giggling small girl sort of way... =P
              RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

lol, nah im not crying wolf, im just using Puns! Literature FTW!

Comment

Zedd...I hate you. Don't scare me like that. :(

Also, you might want to just keep a hold of www.tacticalwarcraft.com. Its the 'main site' that has links to most of the stuff you need to find.
                  My sanity is not in question...
                  It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X