Mid level instance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mid level instance

WOW I'm on a roll 3 posts in one day lol...anywho I'm lookin to do the following instances.

Uldaman

Zul'Gurub

anytime Wednesday thru Saturday day or night.

would rather play with guildies....if no takers... no worries.

ttfn
    Last edited by Tinka; 09-19-2006, 01:16 AM.

I just wanted you to know I have entered the SnapDragon phase of my life...Part of me has Snapped...and the rest of me is Draggin!!!!

Never meddle in the affairs of Dragons. For you are crunchy and taste great with Katsup!

Re: Mid level instance

I think your looking for Zul'Farrak and not Zul'Gurub. I would love to run these level instances on my druid, I will look to see when you are on and if I am free we can try and get a group going.

Comment

Yup Phantom thats the one lol...guess i copied the wrong name, or have delusions of invincibility hehehehe. signal dramatic music da da da its super Tink :madsmile:

That would be fantastic!!! depending on what night I have 2 others that are wanting to go but I will have to let them know...so that leaves 1 spot...groovy.

I just wanted you to know I have entered the SnapDragon phase of my life...Part of me has Snapped...and the rest of me is Draggin!!!!

Never meddle in the affairs of Dragons. For you are crunchy and taste great with Katsup!

Comment

We have a group of mid-40's toons who have been leveling up together, questing and running instances. We've been running Uldaman recently, and we are close to moving up to ZF.

We typically hang out on TS in the Party 5 channel, and anyone who is of that approximate level is welcome to come hang with us and group up for quests and instances. (Actually, anyone is welcome to come hang with us). Most of us are TG, but there are a few non-TG folks who come in from time to time.

One thing I would like to do is start gettin a stealth group together. I have a 47 rogue, and there's a 47 feral druid in the group as well. The two of us stealthed Uldaman yesterday, and Erensara was able to complete most of his Uldaman quests on this 30-minute run (sweet...). It would have been quicker, but hey, I have sticky fingers!

The best time to find a big group together is 10pm - 3am server time most nights, but you can generally find one or two of us on most of the time.

Comment

My 47 pally will go into those instances with you...Her name is gaelyn so when you go look Ricca up ..
          Candrice 63 Warrior
          Ricca 70 Rogue
          Machelle 70 Mage
          Enya 74 Druid

Comment

My 42 Druid (balance currently) needs some more attention from me, anytime you are questing or putting a group together and need an extra just track me down and I'll help if I'm free.

Comment

I've got a level 41 mage that needs some attention as well. Heh
              My sanity is not in question...
              It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X