In case you haven't heard....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In case you haven't heard....

After a very stressful week of knowing i wouldn't rank this week. I get home log on, and slowly look. WOOTZOR.....3% into Field Marshal on Insai. So i'm spent as a hardcore pvper. I'm going to help my friends get GM when i have time and if you need someone to lead one of your premade teams i'll be glad to help so others understand how to be successful. Until then it's back to the battlefield : )
    Thunderhorn:
    70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
    70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
    70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
    70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
    70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
    70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
    70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
    Gilneas:
    50 Undead Priest-Eikyl(Shadow)

Re: In case you haven't heard....

w00t! Congrats on making Field Marshal. That's rank 13 right? Only step left is Grand Marshal at rank 14 for the weapons.

Yeah, I'd give up at that point too. Still its cool that you now get to strut your stuff in full epic PvP gear that's only slightly inferior to what you have now!

Er...why did you do the PvP grind anyhow?
    My sanity is not in question...
    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Well back in the day i found my love for pvping with Alava but only made it to Knight Captain before i got burnt out. Then after doing end game with Lunaar for a while i started pvping with her and got her to Knight Lt. and then realized there wasn't anything for her to gain persay by gaining rank so i started on my hunter that was only decked out in Beaststalkers. I personally like the Lt. Commanders set over Beaststalkers and when i got there i said well a 90g epic mount would be nice so i got it(was tired of paying 800g for one because i have done it that way 3 times already). Then i got a decent amount of the way into Commander and was like what the heck, why not since the epic pvp set is on par with Tier 2 sets. I've also been working on gearing up my favorite 60s for the expansion. Because from what i have read certain quest/dungeons are going to expect you to have Tier 1 equilvalent gear : )
      Thunderhorn:
      70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
      70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
      70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
      70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
      70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
      70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
      70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
      Gilneas:
      50 Undead Priest-Eikyl(Shadow)

Comment

Now that I'm rank 10....I'm starting to think about rank 12/13 gear =/

Brought to you by General Mills... Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
        BY FIBER BE PURGED!! TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
        TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS

Comment

Grats Alava this is fantastic.

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
          Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
          Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Grats Alava! I'm sure a lot of people don't realize what an accomplishment that truly is. Those higher ranks take a long time to achieve.

One day, oh yes, one day I may reach that pinnacle. Probably not before the expansion though when everything changes, and all will be for naught. Bad timing on my part to reach lvl 12/13. :(

Congratulations again!

Comment

Now why do I picture Alava hooked into WoW ala 'The Matrix' to get all that accomplished.

"There is no spoon. There is however great stuff at Rank 13!"

Gratz! ;)

LA

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse