New Gear-Related SOPs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Gear-Related SOPs

Please check the Announcements/SOPs forums for nw threads concerning "Guild Gearing-Up Rotational" and "Nexus Crystal Distribution".

These SOPs are to help facilitate the handing out of gear to individuals in the guild. We are trying to get gear out in a timely manner to get our people properly outfitted and be fair in doing it.

Alot of decision making is being placed on your Class Leaders. Please be respectful/friendly/understanding when requesting items. They are trying to gear their class in the best possible manner. It is hard when several people are deserving and only one thing is available at this time. Please consider this. If people start griping for some reason or another, we may as well not hand out anything. The hassle is not worth it.

Re: New Gear-Related SOPs

Thanks Crebis and the officers for your work on this stuff..

I do have a question though, as we are starting to push into BWL, have any decisions been made on the distribution of Onyxia Scale Cloaks?
    Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

Do any of our enchanters actually have any of the AQ enchants? I know that we have a couple friends-of-the-guild that do.

I can do the two Greater resist enchants since they are available for purchase with Cenarion rep, but the others are drops out of either AQ20 or AQ40. The SOP may need to be tweaked a bit as far as who the crystal is sent too if its for an enchant that no guildie currently can do. Just a thought.

There is a thread on the Thunderhorn forums that lists who can do which AQ enchants Alliance and Horde. As far as I know there isn't an alliance player that has the [item]Formula: Enchant Cloak - Subtlety[/item]. Maybe that's changed recently... WoWs forums are still down it looks like so I cant check atm.
      Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
      Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
      ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Pistos View Post
        As far as I know there isn't an alliance player that has the [item]Formula: Enchant Cloak - Subtlety[/item]. Maybe that's changed recently... WoWs forums are still down it looks like so I cant check atm.
        I acutally just saw a priest the other day in full tier 2 gear who had this enchant on her cloak. I believe that she was from Oath, but can't for the life of me remember her name. So someone out there can do this...
        70 Priest

Comment

Originally posted by Wintrow View Post
          I acutally just saw a priest the other day in full tier 2 gear who had this enchant on her cloak. I believe that she was from Oath, but can't for the life of me remember her name. So someone out there can do this...
          Someone from Imminent had it earlier but they were one of the ppl that transfered servers when Imminent "broke up". Not sure if the enchant you saw was one that was done by them before they transfered or if its from a new drop. Hopefully someone has it or gets it soon.
          Gigan - Shaman (Resto)

Comment

The Thunderhorn Official AQ Enchant List is here:
            http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...11931207&sid=1

Looks like Luna's friend Poi can do:
            Enchant Cloak: Dodge
            Enchant Cloak: Stealth
            Enchant Gloves: Agility
            Enchant Gloves: Healing Power
            Enchant Gloves: Fire Power

A few others are available as well, but both the threat ones are shown as unavailable at this time :(
            Enchant Cloak: Subtlety
            Enchant Gloves: Threat
            Gigan - Shaman (Resto)

Comment

Yeah right now Subtlety and Threat do not exist on this server. I can't wait for somebody to get the Subtlety enchant.

Comment

Thank you guys for the research. As we get any recipes, please post who can do what here...

Ony Scale Cloaks are in mass production atm. We have not decided how we are handing them out. The Officer forum is busy atm and we are not to the point of "needing" them in BWL...we will be soon, and thus are need to get them ready.

I need those that can actually make the cloaks see Talara/Crebis, Ricca, or Luna. All the mats needed to make roughly 30 Cloaks are on tgbankertwo. We've already made the [item]cindercloth cloak[/item]s.

Comment

I know Shiro can make the Ony cloaks and I believe Chad can too.
                  Gigan - Shaman (Resto)

Comment

They may not be necessary for BWL yet for shadow flame but would they not be beneficial as straight FR for many in current MC and BWL runs. In my opinion lets get em made and handed out as quickly as you guys can decide on the distribution order. Also are we gonna work on getting the FR enchant on em all?
                    "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

As a tie in with the Nexus Crystal distribution I believe that several different sets of the Onyxia scale cloaks should be made with consideration to current materials on hand.

In short:

Onxyia hide cloaks should be made and then sent to an enchanter for the +15 FR enchant until we run out of Nexus crystals to make those enchants.

After we run out of Nexus crystals we start to use up the mats for the +7 FR enchant on more cloaks.

Once those are gone we try to get +5 all resists or +3 all resists since those use lesser materials.

At some point we just give up and leave the cloaks as is.

Order of priority is thus:

Tanks - Obvious reasons
                      DPS warriors - Melee damage that can be called to tank
                      Rogues - Melee damage
                      Druids - Healer that can be called to tank
                      Paladins - Healer/Melee that can be called to tank
                      Priests - Healer
                      Everyone else (class leaders can set up a rotation or something for warlocks, mages, and hunters if we still have cloaks with enchants left)

Cloaks are then handed out down the list until each tier of enchant runs out. So we start handing out the cloaks with +15 FR , then +7 FR, next +5 all, then +3 all, and lastly plain cloaks without resists.

This also stops the sudden number of bank request we'll probably get once those cloaks are out for enchants to resistances. Of course you can upgrade the enchant on your cloak (or get a enchant if you don't have one) once we get more materials or you acquire some on your own. But this makes sure those who need the enchants the most get the enchant even if they forget to ask for it.
                      My sanity is not in question...
                      It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

When we're ready for it, I can do the +15 & +7 FR enchants as well as the +3 to all resists.
                        70 Priest

Comment

So Im just wondring why the ony cloak is the only one we can request for FR enchant? [ item ] < Fireproof Cloak > [ / item ] has better stats and better FR, and it drops from Domo's chest :)

ah well i cant get the link think to work. what did I type wrong?
                          http://www.thottbot.com/?i=37320
                          Last edited by Med; 09-22-2006, 01:53 PM. Reason: edit link

Comment

Resist enchants and their components:

Enchant Cloak - Greater Fire Resistance - 300 Skill
                            - Mats: 3x Nexus Crystal, 8x Large Brilliant Shard, 4x Essence of Fire

Enchant Cloak - Fire Resistance - 175 Skill
                            - Mats: 1x Lesser Mystic Essence, 1x Elemental Fire

Enchant Cloak - Greater Resistance - 265 Skill
                            - Mats: 2x Lesser Eternal Essence, 1x Heart of Fire, 1x Core of Earth, 1x Globe of Water, 1x Breath of Wind, 1x Ichor of Undeath

Enchant Cloak - Resistance - 205 Skill
                            - Mats: 1x Lesser Nether Essence

Honestly, Fire Resistance is an easy enchant to put on the cloaks, and a heck of a lot easier than +5 which requires a lot of mats. +3 Has the simplest mats of any of these and could put on without any issue by most enchanters who keep mats from leveling.

I would say it would go Greater Fire, Fire, and then Resistance. Greater Resistance is way too many mats to make it effective for guild distribution in my opinion, especially when 1 Heart of Fire can turn into 3 Fire Resistance Enchants.

I can do all of these enchants and will gladly do it for the guild, and any mats I have in the bank are at the guilds disposal.
                            Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

The Onyxia Scale Cloak is not needed as a FR cloak, it is needed to prevent you from suddenly dropping dead on multiple bosses in BWL. There are many better cloaks for FR out there can can be fairly easily obtained.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X