Lowbie Instance Runs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowbie Instance Runs

So based on the recent thread "low-level instances", it sounds like there might be some interest in doing some of these. Now, there are two paths us lowbies can take here. One, we can sit around wishing for an official schedule for low-level instances, which in all probability will never happen. Two, we can simply do it ourselves. So, without further ado here are some instances with the time I'll be doing them:

Stockades: 9/22 5pm Rhaduin (druid)

SFK: 9/23 3pm Zargoth (warlock)

BFD: 9/24 3pm Jahlarom (priest)

(times have been changed to avoid conflicting with official raids)

All times are server time. This is in no way 'official' or officer-sanctioned or any of that jazz, it's just some lowbies getting together for some instances.

Please respond with which instance you'd like to do, character name and class. When we get near the time, we'll ask on TS and guild chat, then fill remaining spaces with random puggers to get some sort of class balance. In the off chance that any of these fill up, we'll take the first tank, first healer, and first 3 others (which may include tanks/healers).

Invites go out at stated time, if you're not on we'll take whoever wants to go. Any feedback on what I should be doing differently here would also be appreciated.
    Last edited by Agamemnon; 09-21-2006, 10:04 PM. Reason: time change

Re: Lowbie Instance Runs

I would be glad to help run some low level instances on either Maddhatta (36 Pali) or Sajier (60 Priest), but you have scheduled these at the same time as most of the large scale raids, which is going to eliminate the 60s who have alts around that level from helping out.

I might suggest trying to do this during the day on Saturday or Sunday to give the raiders an opportunity to bring their alts to help ya out.
    Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

Good call, I've changed the times to avoid conflicting with official raids.

Comment

Not sure what server time means. If it's suspiciously the same as Eastern time, then I'm in for the Saturday raid, assuming I get Karmalina (level 22 warrior) to the right level.

I have a ceremony to attend on Friday that will likely run until mid about 6pm Eastern.
        Comment

Hear hear for taking some personal initiative, Agamemnon! You're my new favorite guildie.

Karma, server time is central time.

Comment

Gotcha Luna.

Given that, I expect to be able to take Karmalina through it. I currently have 4 Stockades quests, and am a level 23 warrior. 5pm means 3pm here on the West coast. I will be on around then.

Count me in. If I'm not around by 20 after or so, then maybe the call-to-the-bar ceremony cost me my life.
            Comment

A successful run through the Stockades. Nice work, guys.
              Comment

Very nice to hear. Keep it up!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse