Bee-doubleyou-Ell!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bee-doubleyou-Ell!

Alright! Who's psyched for tonights raid in BWL?
    Everybody?

That's what i thought.

Let's get in there tonight and kill us some Drag-uns, and get us some new shiny gear!
    Be on time, have all of your necessary reagents, armor, and, most importantly, Amazingly Appropriate Ass-Kicking Attitudes! (alliteration for the win).
    Get we keep our game faces on tonight guys, there's a really great chance that We'll be introducing a certain fiery red dragon to the cool, cool floor tiles.

(Just a bit of helpful advice! If you weren't there last week, talk to people from your class that WERE there last week for pointers on the strat! The raid leader (whoever it is) Will be going over the strat again before we take on Mr.Vael, but the better you understand your job, the better you'll understand our explanation. Also, feel free to catch me at any time tomorrow before the run, and i'll gladly tell you anything you need to know about the fight!)

Let's rock this joint, guys!

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Re: Bee-doubleyou-Ell!

/gets psyched
    powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

I'd like to quickly hijack my own thread and point out that i changed my Avatar to my Cowbell one at 4 this morning... Before Tarenth posted his avatar thread. Way to steal my thunder!

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

If it makes you feel better I read your thread first Manny and I noticed the change. <3

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

Comment

lol nice chair

Comment

Totally psyched for tonight. Put your game faces on, guys! We have a guilt-ridden dragon to kill!

Comment

Originally posted by Manetheren View Post
              I'd like to quickly hijack my own thread and point out that i changed my Avatar to my Cowbell one at 4 this morning... Before Tarenth posted his avatar thread. Way to steal my thunder!
              More Cowbell!!!

Comment

I'm going to be late cause I've got in-laws in house. I'll get on as soon as I can.
                “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Comment

Manny, a pretty funny skit by modern SNL measures. Of course, Will Ferrel is funny simply walking around a parking lot, so there you go.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X