Leaked Hunter info

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaked Hunter info

Lvl 62 - Aspect of the Viper - The hunter takes on the aspects of a viper, regenerating mana equal to 25% of his Intellect every 5 sec. Only one Aspect can be active at a time.

Lvl 66 - Steady Shot - A steady shot that causes ${$RAP/4+$m1} damage. 6 sec Cooldown

[Note: Just translates to (RAP/4 + m1) where m1 is some bonus damage; the 66 rank seems to be +0.]

Unsure - Kill Command - Give the command to kill, causing your pet to instantly attack for an additional 87 damage. Can only be used after the Hunter lands a critical strike on the target. 5 sec Cooldown

[Note: Kill Command is 75 focus.]

Arcane shot rank 9
    Costs 230 mana,
    6 sec cooldown
    instant cast.
    An instant shot that causes RAP/5+300 Arcane damage.

Imp Aspect of the Monkey 2/4/6% rather then 1/2/3/4/5.
    Pathfinding 4/8% rather then 3/6.

Kill Shot
    15% of Base Mana
    Instant
    10 sec cooldown
    Instantly fires a killing shot, causing ranged weapon damage. Only usable on targets below 20% health.

[Note: Level 50 spell, no ranks; assumed 41pt Talent.]

=========
    Beast Mastery
    =========

Improved Aspect of the Cheetah
    Requires 2 points in Pathfinding
    Requires 15 Points in Beast Mastery Talents

Reduces Aspect of the Cheetah and Aspect of the Pack's penalty to daze you when struck to a 90% chance.

Bestial Discipline
    Requires 20 points in Beast Mastery Talents

Gives your pet's melee attack a 20% chance to regain a small amount of Focus - amount increases for lower Attack Speeds.

Tier 7

Evolution
    Requires 30 points in Beast Mastery Talents

Your pet gains melee attack power equal to 4% of your melee attack power and gains Armor equal to 6% of your Armor.

Tier 8

Masters Influence
    Requires 35 points in Beast Mastery Talents

Your ranged critical strikes have a 50% chance to enrage your pet causing 30% additional damage for 8 seconds.

Natural Avoidance
    Requires 35 points in Beast Mastery Talents

Your pet has a 20% chance to avoid area of effect attacks.

Tier 9

Bestial Unity
    Requires 1 points in Bestial Wrath
    Requires 40 points in Beast Mastery Talents

When you activate Bestial Wrath your pet gives out an intimidating howl, decreasing all damage your pet takes by 30% and increases your damage dealt by 15%.
    Additionally, all threat generated by you is transfered to your pet. Lasts the entire duration of Bestial Wrath.

========
    Marksmanship
    ========

Hawk Eye
    Requires 10 points in Marksmanship Talents

Increases the range of your ranged weapons by 2 yards. Additionally reduces threat generated by your ranged attacks by 5%.

Improved Scorpid Sting
    Requires 20 points in Marksmanship Talents

Increases your ranged attack power against the target inflicted with Scorpid sting by 1% every 4 seconds for a maximum of 5%.

Tier 7

Trueshot Aura
    Requires 3 points in Barrage
    Requires 30 points in Marksmanship Talents

325 Mana
    Instant cast
    Increases the Ranged and Melee attack power of party members within 45 yards by 30. Lasts 30 min.

Trainable Ranks Listed Below:
    Rank 2: 425 Mana, 60 Attack Power
    Rank 3: 525 Mana, 90 Attack Power
    Rank 4: 625 Mana, 120 Attack power

Ranged Weapon Expertise
    Requires 5 points in Ranged Weapon Specialization
    Requires 30 points in Marksmanship Talents

Increases your skills with Guns, Bows, and Crossbows by 2

Tier 8

Unparalalled Precision
    Requires 35 points in Marksmanship Talents

Increases your Ranged Attack Power by 4%.

Arachnid Sting
    Requires 35 points in Marksmanship Talents

170 Mana 8-35 yd Range
    Instant cast
    Requires Ranged Weapon
    Stings the target for 15 seconds, reducing their armor by 100 every 3 seconds for a maximum of 500 armor reduction.
    Only one Sting per Hunter can be active on any one target.

Trainable Ranks Listed Below:
    Rank 2: 220 Mana, reduces armor by 250 every 3 seconds for a maximum of 1250 armor reduction
    Rank 3: 270 Mana, reduces armor by 400 every 3 seconds for a maximum of 2000 armor reduction
    Rank 4: 320 Mana, reduces armor by 550 every 3 seconds for a maximum of 2750 armor reduction

Tier 9

Hasted Response
    Requires 1 points in Scatter Shot
    Requires 40 points in Marksmanship Talents

264 Mana
    Instant cast 90 Second Cooldown
    Your next Aimed Shot, Scatter Shot, Frozen Shot, Multi Shot or Concussive Shot will not start their respective cooldowns.

========
    Survival
    ========

Improved Feign Death
    Requires 15 points in Survival Talents

Reduces the chance your Feign Death ability will be resisted by 10%. Additionally has a 50% chance to cure one Poison, Bleed or Sting effect.

Tier 7

Brawn
    Requires 30 points in the Survival Talents

Increases your Melee Attack Power by 5%.

Tier 8

Mental Trap
    Requires 35 points in the Survival Talents

60 Mana
    Instant cast
    Place a nature trap that affects the mind of the first enemy that approaches, preventing all spells from being cast for 4 seconds.
    Trap will exist for 1 min. Traps can only be placed when out of combat. Only one trap can be active at a time.

Improved Mental Trap
    Requires 1 points in Mental Trap

Your Mental Trap has a 20% chance to erupt in screeches for 30 seconds when an enemy approaches. All enemies within 10 yds of the Trap are unable to cast spells.

Survival Of The Fittest
    Requires 5 points in Brawn

980 Mana 100 yd range
    Instant cast
    Sacrafice your pet to assume a Bestial Form, increasing your Health and Melee Attack Power by 25% and increases the chance you'll resist Fear, Movement impairing and Stun effects by 60%.
    However, you may not use any Ranged Abilities or Ranged Attacks while in this form.

Tier 9

Master Survivalist
    Requires 40 points in the Survival Talents

360 Mana
    Instant Cast 2 min cooldown
    All damage received in the entire duration of the next 10 seconds will then be converted back into health over 8 seconds.

Spells

========
    Beast Mastery
    ========

Sentry Owl - Rank 1
    Requires Level 64
    94 Mana
    Instant Cast

Place a Sentry Owl and see through its eyes at any range. Can detect Stealth opponents. Only one Sentry Owl can be placed at any time. Lasts 10 minutes.

Sentry Owl - Rank 2
    Requires Level 70
    94 Mana
    Instant Cast

Place a Sentry Owl and see through its eyes at any range. Can detect Stealth opponents. Only three Sentry Owls can be placed at any time. Lasts 10 minutes.

Stampede - Rank 1
    Requires Level 70
    180 Mana
    Instant Cast 35 sec cooldown

Command your pet to attack the target with a devastating blow, dealing melee damage plus 50 and knocking the target back by 6 yds.

========
    Marksmanship
    ========

Frozen Arrow - Rank 1
    Requires Level 70
    330 Mana
    1.5 Second Cast 25 sec cooldown
    Requires a Ranged Weapon

Hits the target with a Frozen arrow freezing them and chain freezing any enemy within 4 yds from a frozen target for 5 seconds. All frozen targets cannot be harmed or healed.
    Deals 600 damage once the target/s is released from the frozen state.

========
    Survival
    ========

Fire Shrapnel - Rank 1
    Requires lvl 66
    120 Mana
    Instant cast
    Requires a Ranged Weapon

Plant a Shrapnel on the opponent that lasts for 20 seconds. Each time the shrapnel inflicted opponent attacks you with a fire based spell, your resistance to fire will be increased
    by 30. Stacks up to 4 times. Only one Shrapnel per Hunter can be active on any one target.

Frost Shrapnel - Rank 1
    Requires lvl 66
    120 Mana
    Instant cast
    Requires a Ranged Weapon

Plant a Shrapnel on the opponent that lasts for 20 seconds. Each time the shrapnel inflicted opponent attacks you with a frost based spell, your resistance to frost will be increased
    by 30. Stacks up to 4 times. Only one Shrapnel per Hunter can be active on any one target.

Nature Shrapnel - Rank 1
    Requires lvl 70
    120 Mana
    Instant cast
    Requires a Ranged Weapon

Plant a Shrapnel on the opponent that lasts for 20 seconds. Each time the shrapnel inflicted opponent attacks you with a nature based spell, your resistance to nature will be increased

Shadow Shrapnel - Rank 1
    Requires lvl 70
    120 Mana
    Instant cast
    Requires a Ranged Weapon

Plant a Shrapnel on the opponent that lasts for 20 seconds. Each time the shrapnel inflicted opponent attacks you with a shadow based spell, your resistance to shadow will be increased

Track Invisibility - Rank 1
    Requires lvl 68
    Instant cast

Detect Invisible opponents and shows invisible units within detection range on the minimap. Only one form of tracking can be active at a time.

Re: Leaked Hunter info

Also, since they are making Hunter agility = 1 RaP in the TBC, they have modiefied some sets, starting with dragonstalker and up. Here are a few leaked pieces. Also, it will now take 33agi to = 1 crit.

Cryptstalker Headpiece (TBC Alpha Version)
    21 Agility
    30 Stamina
    12 Intellect
    28 Crit Rating
    3 mana per 5
    40 Attack Power

This is compared to the current version.

Cryptstalker Headpiece
    31 Agility
    30 Stamina
    12 Intellect
    2% Crit
    3 mana per 5

Also:

Cryptstalker Spaulders (TBC Alpha Version)
    20 Agility
    23 Stamina
    10 Intellect
    14 Crit Rating
    38 Attack Power

Cryptstalker Spaulders
    29 Agility
    23 Stamina
    10 Intellect
    1% Crit
    Last edited by XPalSolaris; 10-01-2006, 08:36 PM.

Comment

And a little -Hunter Math- I have done in my spare time sitting in class.

Auto Shot damage: SlayingMod*(AmmoDPS*WeaponSpeed+RWSMod*(RAP/14*WeaponSpeed+Scope+AverageWeaponDamage))

Aimed Shot damage: SlayingMod*(AmmoDPS*WeaponSpeed+RWSMod*(RAP/14*2.8+Scope+AverageWeaponDamage+AimedShotBonus))

Multi-Shot damage: BarrageMod*GSMod*SlayingMod*MSCoEff* (AmmoDPS*WeaponSpeed+RWSMod*(RAP/14*2.8+Scope+AverageWeaponDamage+MultiShotBonus))

CritDamage (all shots): HitDamage*(2+MortalShotsMod)*SlayingMod

Factoring in crits (all shots): HitChance*HitDamage + CritChance*Critdamage

Buffed Ashjre'thul damage from here: New Bow DPS

149 - 225 Damage Range translates to AvgDmg being 187; old Avg is 155 (124 - 186).

Assuming:
      600 Agility
      25% Crit (pre-tBC Agi/crit)
      1600 RAP
      Thorium Ammo (17.5 DPS).
      Not factoring Slaying. 6/7 (6 MS's every 7 cycles) for the MS co-eff. LR Build.

Crit before Agility:

(25% - (600/53)%) = 13.68%

RAP before Agility:

1600 - (600*2) = 400.

Pre-tBC:

Auto Shot damage: 1*(17.5*3.4+1*(1600/14*3.4+7+155)) = 610.07

Aimed Shot damage: 1*(17.5*3.4+1*(1600/14*2.8+7+155+600)) = 1141.5

Multi-Shot damage: 1*1*1*(6/7)* (17.5*3.4+1*(1600/14*2.8+7+155+150)) = 592.71

AutoCrit damage: 1*(2.3)*(610.07) = 1403.16

AimedCrit damage: 1*(2.3)*(1141.5) = 2625.45

MSCritDamage: 1*(2.3)*(592.71) = 1363.24

TotalAuto Damage: (610.07*.75) + (1403.16*.25) = 808.34

TotalAimed Damage: (1141.5*.75) + (2625.45*.25) = 1512.49

TotalMS Damage: (592.71*.75) + (1363.24*.25) = 785.34

[Note: NOT. DPS. Average damage factoring Hit/Crit before mitigation.]

____

Now, post-tBC.

600 Agi
      31.86% Crit
      1000 RAP
      17.5 DPS Ammo
      No Slaying, 6/7 MS Coefficient.

Math not shown for all non-total Damages. Yes, I'm lazy.

TotalAuto Damage: (496.36 * .6832) + (1141.62 * .3186) = 702.83

TotalAimed Damage: (1053.5 * .6832) + (2423.05 * .3186) = 1491.73

TotalMS Damage: (517.29 * .6832) + (1189.76 * .3186) = 732.47

____

NetAuto Loss: 808.34 - 702.83 = 105.51

NetAimed Loss: 1512.49 - 1491.73 = 20.73

NetMS Loss: 785.34 - 732.47 = 52.87

ApproximateOldDPS: 568.36 DPS

ApproximateNewDPS: 528.58 DPS

NetDPS Loss: 39.78 DPS ~= 7% DPS decrease.

This is all since they have updated Rhok DPS to 53 and XBOW dps to 55

Comment

um.. palso.... FYI.. 1 agi ALREADY = 2 RAP!!!!