Grats on Vael!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grats on Vael!

I just wanna say it was an honor and a pleasure to be in the BWL group tonight! It was loads of fun, and I learned tons of new stuff!

Also just wanted to say grats on getting Vael down to 11%!!!
    "11 more attempts and we got it!" (who ever said that btw that was very funny)

-Narks

Re: Grats on Vael!

Thanks for coming, Narks! You fit in perfectly with everybody there.

I've gotta say it again guys, I was super impressed with your performance. there was no complaining, no moping, no Damage meter contests, just good, asskicking fun.

We'll get him next week!

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Hey guys. Nice work on getting Vael to 11%! I'm really sorry that I couldn't be there. I was wicked busy moving into my new place. Even after working on the move all day, I still have tons to do. I'm hoping I can make it on for Ony tonight, but we'll see. Again, great job. He's going down next week, no doubt. :-)
      Ninja

Comment

We did great, we are making great progress and learning a bit more every time. I know we can do this!
        Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

I second everything above, especially Manny's. The attitude was very positive throughout and the planning/explanations/adjustments of the strategy were very helpful. It was sweet to glance over at the MT list and see Vael tick down to 17, 16, 15, etc, etc. Once we break that 10% barrier, we're in the home stretch.

I also am seeing how the "luck" factor really plays into this. When the tanks and healers "avoid" BA, we tend to stay up longer. When the MT gets BA right of the bat, bad news....
          70 Priest

Comment

Ok, I have a question, and I hope someone here can answer it.

Do walls block spell effects? For example, if I were to stand in the hallway by the MT and MT healers, would I get hit by the Cone breath weapon? Would I be out of line of site to get BA and thus put him on evade (very bad!)? I am just trying to think of any additional ways that we can work this.

| | |

Comment

Originally posted by Sajier View Post
              Ok, I have a question, and I hope someone here can answer it.

Do walls block spell effects? For example, if I were to stand in the hallway by the MT and MT healers, would I get hit by the Cone breath weapon? Would I be out of line of site to get BA and thus put him on evade (very bad!)? I am just trying to think of any additional ways that we can work this.
              Vael is too badass to go into Evade... if you aren't close enough for vael to flame you, or cleave you into tiny bits, he teleports you in and turns you into dragon food.

Noooooooooooooooot a fun way to be.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Oh I know, I have taken the teleport before several times, but what I am wondering is if the MT group priest who is doing Prayer of healing would be able to avoid the Breath from the random turn around (I got hit with it a couple times last night) by standing in the hall next to the the throne. Again, I don't want to put him on evade, I am just wondering if there is a way to avoid the breath, as PoH doesn't seem to have line of site limitations.

| | |

Comment

Originally posted by Sajier View Post
                  Oh I know, I have taken the teleport before several times, but what I am wondering is if the MT group priest who is doing Prayer of healing would be able to avoid the Breath from the random turn around (I got hit with it a couple times last night) by standing in the hall next to the the throne. Again, I don't want to put him on evade, I am just wondering if there is a way to avoid the breath, as PoH doesn't seem to have line of site limitations.
                  I've thought about that, standing around the corner.

I don't think it will work, but it's something Manny and I talked about. During BWL we will be using Line of Sight a LOT, though I'd be concerned that the tank would be losing that extra healing from your POH... not sure how severe the LOS restrictions are. There's a way to find out, though!!

Comment

It wont Ark, the priests should be spamming PoH, its the pallies/Druids job to make sure tanks are alive. Along with groups without Priests. Unlimited Mana, use it to your advanage and be creative. I've been told from Friends of mine that they have a pure +heal set for that fight mixed with FR so their heals go farther.

Comment

Ark, PoH doesn't have LoS limitations that I have seen, I haven't proven it though so I will try to test it tonight at Ony in that first room. Worth at least checking out.

| | |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X