60 holy priest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 60 holy priest

1.) What is the name and level of the character you would like to apply with? What is their race, class and talent spec?-Gurana,and I am a lvl 60 human priest. My talent tree is 26/25/0

2.)What other characters do wish to bring into TG? (Name, race, class) I would only like to bring gruet in,gnome,rogue,lvl 52.

3.) Have you read and agreed to the Tactical Gamer Guild Creed and Values thread? yes

4.) About you:

* How old are you? I am 13 years old
    * What gender are you? Male
    * What timezone are you in? Pacific
    * Cable, DSL, or dialup? DSL

5.) How often do you play? What times do you play? Is your gaming time flexible? I play a lot of the day. after 3:00 I am totally free because i am still in school. Yes my gameing time is flexible

6.) Tell us about your experience with WoW. How long have you played? What have you enjoyed the most about your character(s)? I have for about a year and i have loved it. The thing i love most about my character is i love to raid with some friends.

7.) What professions/skills have you taken? (Profession, level) I have just started doing engineering and i am at 150.

8.) How did you hear about Tactical Gamer? If you were recruited, who recruited you? I have seen you guys around for a long time just never really thought about joining.

9.) Are you a Supporting Member of Tactical Gamer? (i.e. do you help us pay the bills through a monthly subscription? For more information, please see the Becoming a Supporting Member thread. ) No

10.) Are you, or have you been, a member of any other guild(s)? If so, which guild(s), and what did you not like about that experience? (This is not a place to slander previous guilds. Be kind in your words.) I first joined Ancient legion and it was good at first but they started getting really big and i wasnt having much fun with them so I left and joined redemption, I had fun in the beginning but we werent really running much instances so I left.

11.) Do you have the Required mods?

* Teamspeak installed and in working order? yes
    * Do you have a mic(optional)? yes
    * CT_RaidAssist installed? yes
    * Decursive Installed? (druid-priest-pally-mage only need apply). yes

For those who are level 50+, please answer the following questions:

1.) Please tell us about your end game experience. I have ran ZG,AQ 20,MC, Onyxia,and the first 2 bosses of BWL.
    2.) Are you attuned to Molten Core? Yes
    2.) Onyxia's Lair? Yes
    3.) Blackwing Lair? Yes

Re: 60 holy priest

Thank you for your interest in joining Tactical Gamer, Gurana. According to the rules of the guild, you must be 18 or older to become a member.

Again, thank you for your interest. Best of luck to you!

Comment

Censorship!!! ;-)
      Ninja

Comment

so u guys are dening me becaus of my age ?

Comment

put shortly.. yes... we have a policy in effect that says 18+