WoW card game rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WoW card game rewards

Found this link on the world of raids forum. So who's going to buy cards? That turtle mount and hippogryph pet look pretty sweet. And Gaviin is in the UDE cards. :icon_eek:
    "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Re: WoW card game rewards

I don't know what it is with card games that I know I will probably never play.

I pre-ordered a booster box like a month or two ago =p
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

I Want A Turtle Mount

Comment

hrm... i mis-read the thread name.. thought it said 'WOW Game Card review'
        whats to review about a game card... nothing? no.. we will soon find out what....

" well.. i bought the card.. it was blue.. and had a silver thing to scratch off.. THEN.. behind the silver thing there was.... GASP

to be continued...