Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaked Hunter Info - Confirmed

Beast Mastery

Tier 6 - Animal Handler - Increases your speed while mounted by 4% and your pet's chance to hit by 2%. The mounted movement speed increase does not stack with other effects. (8/4%)
    Tier 7 - Ferocious Inspiration - When your pet scores a critical hit, all party members have all damage increased by 1% for 10 sec. (2/3%)
    Tier 7 - Catlike Reflexes - Increases your chance to dodge and your pet's chance to dodge by an additional 2%. (4/6%)
    Tier 8 - Serpent's Swiftness - Increases ranged combat attack speed by 4% and your pet's melee attack speed by 4%. (8+8/12+12/16+16/20+20%)
    Tier 9 - The Beast Within - When your pet is under the effects of Bestial Wrath, you also go into a rage causing 30% additional damage for 18 sec. While enraged, you do not feel pity or remorse or fear and you cannot be stopped unless killed.

Survial
    Tier 4 - Resourcefulness - Reduces the mana cost of all traps and melee abilities by 20% and reduces the cooldown of all traps by 2 sec. ( 40%+4sec/60%+6sec)
    Tier 6 - Survival Instincts - Reduces all damage taken by 2%. (4%)
    Tier 7 - Thrill of the Hunt - Gives you a 33% chance to regain 50% of the mana cost of any shot when it critically hits. (66/100%)
    Tier 7 - Expose Weakness - Your ranged criticals have a 10% chance to apply an Expose Weakness effect to the target. Expose Weakness increases the attack power of all attackers against that target by 25% of your Agility for 7 sec. (20/30%)
    Tier 8 - Master Tactician - Your successful ranged attacks have a 25% chance to increase your critical strike chance with all attacks by 1% for 8 sec. (2/3/4/5%)
    Tier 9 - Readiness - When activated, this ability immediately finishes the cooldown on your other Hunter abilities.

Marksman
    Tier 5 - Silent Hunter - Reduces threat from all attacks by 7%. (12/17%)
    Tier 6 - Combat Experience - Increases your total Agility, Stamina and Intellect by 3%. (6%)
    Tier 7 - Displacement - Reduces your chance to be hit by all attacks by 1%. (2/3%)
    Tier 7 - Zen Marksmanship - Increases your ranged attack power by an amount equal to 8% of your total Intellect. (16/25%)
    Tier 8 - Master Marksman - Increases your ranged attack power by 2%. (4/6/8/10%)
    Tier 9 - Silencing Shot - A shot that deals 50% weapon damage and Silences the target for 3 sec.

Level
    Kill Command
    Give the command to kill, causing your pet to instantly attack for an additional 127 damage. Can only be used after the Hunter lands a critical strike on the target.

Level 62
    Aspect of the Viper
    The hunter takes on the aspects of a viper, regenerating mana equal to 25% of his Intellect every 5 sec. Only one Aspect can be active at a time.

Level 64
    Steady Shot
    A steady shot that causes RAP*0.3+100 damage. Causes an additional 175 against Dazed targets.

Level 68
    Snake Trap
    Place a trap that will release several venomous snakes to attack the first enemy to approach. The snakes will die after 15 sec. Trap will exist for 60 sec. Only one trap can be active at a time.

All Talents seems up to speed now, just a couple of Base Skills

New Pet Types
    Dragonhawk
    Dragonhawk Fire - Targets in a cone in front of the caster take $m1*3 Fire damage over 2 sec.

Re: Leaked Hunter Info - Confirmed

ZOMG there are SNAKES in my $!^%ing TRAPZORZ

"What are the roots that clutch, what branches grow out of this stony rubbish? Son of man, you cannot say, or guess, for you know only a heap of broken images, where the sun beats, and the dead tree gives no shelter, the cricket no relief, and the dry stone no sound of water." --T.S. Eliot

Comment

Most of these talents aren't even in the right tree. Looks like a rush job to me.

And I have a feeling that FD is going to get nerfed with that Silent Hunter talent being added. :(

But I am curious to see what a Dragonhawk looks like. :)
      "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Comment

Take back that last statement. Looks like they spent most of their time making our pets useful.

Check this link
        "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Comment

Leave it to blizzard to take one of the most useless things about a class and pour 75% on their budget money into that. Either that or work on a tree that almost no one uses and put useless talents in other trees... dont belive me? ask the priests.

Comment

So we are now a healing class as well? Tall Striders and Healing Tongue FTW!! :D

Comment

I dont see a problem =P, wait for all the other classes to yell "OMG OVERPOWERD!"

Comment

Originally posted by Muirc View Post
                So we are now a healing class as well? Tall Striders and Healing Tongue FTW!! :D
                ZOMG Rufus will finally have a purpose!!!

He's coming out of the stable!

"What are the roots that clutch, what branches grow out of this stony rubbish? Son of man, you cannot say, or guess, for you know only a heap of broken images, where the sun beats, and the dead tree gives no shelter, the cricket no relief, and the dry stone no sound of water." --T.S. Eliot

Comment

BTW, there will be a stable change too. I just never mentioned it because I kinda forgot about it for a while.

Our current 3 slots of stables will stay 3 slots, however we can have a 4th pet out in addition to those 3 for an extra pet. In short, the stables will be for holding pets and the pet we have won't count towards that number.

I'm LOVING these pet abilities. It makes end game raiding with a pet almost crucial and anyone who says pets are useless a complete idiot. ^_^

Lets review:

Bear:
                  Taunt that lowers target armor
                  Short self PW: Fort
                  Short Prayer of Fort

Bird:
                  5% chance to cause ~50% miss rate on next attack.
                  Movement speed buff (pft...dive + FoP = ZOMG Feathered Lazor!)
                  15 second silence (O.o)

Boar:
                  Physical DoT (rend for pets)
                  Increases Armor
                  5% chance to slow attack speed (pft...thunderclap for pets)

Cat:
                  Death wish for pets
                  5% chance to hemorrhage a target
                  Blind + Dash combo for cats. I love the 2 second stun every 10 seconds though ^_^

Crab:
                  15 second root
                  5 second stun every 30 seconds
                  8% chance armor increase

Crocilisk:
                  Lifestealing pet
                  6 second wingclip
                  20% Retaliation

Gorilla:
                  Sweeping strikes
                  Ranged attack
                  11% chance to sunder armor

Tall Strider:
                  15 second Hemorrhage with 3 min cooldown
                  HP/5 and Mana/5 regen aura
                  Flash of Light for Pets!

Spider:
                  Ranged DoT
                  5% chance to apply deadly poison
                  12 second root. (O.o)

Turtle:
                  5% chance to disarm
                  15% chance of armor increase

Wolf:
                  Mark of the Claw for pets :D
                  FEAR!
                  Scorpid sting for pets -.-

Raptor:
                  Minor heal on killing blow
                  5% chance to snare for 8 seconds
                  3 second uber hemorrhage every 30 seconds

Scorpion:
                  Detterance for pets
                  Living explosive trap
                  5% chance to apply OMGWTF poison
                  My sanity is not in question...
                  It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

For end-game im thinking about picking up a Tall-Strider =/ the mp5 will be nice.

Comment

I don't know.. I am still somewhat iffy about the new talent tree. Personally I am not overly impressed with it.. the 3 second silent shot.. wtf.. that is again scatter shot, only diff is the person can stay in your zone while you try to run away..

Comment

I'm sure the tanks are falling to their knees in thanks for the silent hunter talent. :P
                        “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Bear View Post
                          I'm sure the tanks are falling to their knees in thanks for the silent hunter talent. :P
                          Good hunters don't pull aggro.

Comment

Originally posted by XPalSolaris View Post
                            Good hunters don't pull aggro.
                            ooooooooooooooo...

owned.
                            Ninja

Comment

I think that was directed at Shiro :D

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X