No announcement yet.

Goodbye to a great END-GAME guild

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye to a great END-GAME guild

Well I wanted to send a note to let you know why I left. Luna, ash, mirada, phantom ricca and manny are the few that I have have had the joy of playing with, and I discovered that I enjoy this game more playing with people I know than pugs or alone. I have been pugging/teaming up with the same group for about a month now and have grown closer to them.

You are a great END-GAME guild with great people and I will miss being part of the greatness even if it was just by name association. If I can ever be of any help feel free to give a yell. I aslo sent the Black Dragonscale pattern back to tgbankerone It just didnt feel right to keep it.

I will be rooting for ya!!!!!

I just wanted you to know I have entered the SnapDragon phase of my life...Part of me has Snapped...and the rest of me is Draggin!!!!

Never meddle in the affairs of Dragons. For you are crunchy and taste great with Katsup!

Re: Goodbye to a great END-GAME guild

Sorry to see you leave Tinka, Good luck with what ever comes your way!

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Best of luck to you my friend. I am totally sure as you get closer to 60 that you will be more than welcome to que up with us. Your friendship and your personal character are valued assets and I totally respect that.

BTW... We are we gonna have that drink... football season is coming to an end... maybe soon!!

Sorry to see you go Tinka..We want you to enjoy your game whether it being that your part of this guild or not...Look me up if you need a friend to tag along side of you..We can kick tail together...
        Candrice 63 Warrior
        Ricca 70 Rogue
        Machelle 70 Mage
        Enya 74 Druid

:) Got you on my friends list.
          Take care, and sign up for raids when you hit sixty. We always make room for friends.

And, for what it's worth, I'm sorry that the Endgame part of the guild left you feeling somewhat detached from us. I know how uppity and snotty some of us Sixties must seem... We log on, we raid, we log off. When we don't raid, we farm for raids. So i know how easy it is to feel drawn to a smaller group of people that are doing the same thing as you.
          Besides, from what i've seen, your guild name now is pretty awesome. :D

Best of luck!

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed