Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Want You!!!

WE WANT YOU TO SIGN UP FOR TG PvP!!!

The idea is simple: Sign up here if you're interested in doing pre-made BG runs.

If we have a poor showing of interest the idea will be shelved and brought back later. Pre-made BGs will then remain the random pick-ups we have going out now and again.

If we have a moderate showing of interest then a 'leader' will be volunteered. After a brief discussion on tactics we will pick times and dates to form up the premade to start mowing down horde.

If we have a large showing of interest then a 'leader' will be volunteered along with a number of 'squad leaders' based on how many people are interested. Squads will be formed with time slots and class balance in mind in order to break up the bigged group into managable chunks. Of course you're free to toss your hat in with the other squad if they still have openings, but its encouraged you stick with your own. We may even have competitions between squads just for the heck of it.

How do you sign up? Post with the following information:

Character:
    Battleground:
    Type:
    Time:

Simple right? Huh? What do I mean by type? Well class is actually a pretty sketchy way to divide things because of how each class can be played. Therefore its divided rather easily:

Types
    Healer - You heal people and make sure they stay up to keep fighting
    DPS - You kill people and make sure they stay down to stop fighting
    Tank - You run distractions and are the person watching the flag or holding it. Basically you're so hard to kill that while the other team is trying we're picking them off.

So a holy priest would opt for the position of a healer and a shadow priest that of DPS. Proc warriors could be tanks and Fury/Arms could be DPS. Druids could be healer, DPS, or tank but should try to stick with what the squad is lacking and focus on what they have the gear for. In short: How do you want to play your character in the BG.

Battleground is pretty straight forward. You can either pick Warsong Gulch (WSG) or Arathi Basin (AB). Alterac Valley (AV) is not an option because you can't queue as a group. If you leave because your AV pops then you're pretty much breaking up the pre-made.

For time you should put when you are free to join a premade. In most cases the cut off time for running BGs will be 30-60 minutes before first invites for a PvE raid. However if everyone enjoys themselves in the pre-made then they may opt to just skip the raid and keep going. Starting time depends on whenever everyone wants to start.
    My sanity is not in question...
    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Re: We Want You!!!

I might be interested in joining some of these raids, but my schedule is sketchy lately. I'm more interested in the rep grind for av on a few toons before the expansion. Post-expansion, when I have a chance, I'd like to be uber-geared like Insai :)
    Anahlahna and Friends

Comment

Originally posted by Anah View Post
      Post-expansion, when I have a chance, I'd like to be uber-geared like Insai :)
      Say goodbye to your social life :D.

Brought to you by General Mills... Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
      BY FIBER BE PURGED!! TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
      TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS

Comment

Chirp
        AV (only) <-- joke =P
        ehh.... DPS
        weeknights (outside instances)
        Last edited by Tonk; 10-07-2006, 07:18 PM.
        powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Chair View Post
          Chirp
          AV (only)
          ehh.... DPS
          weeknights (outside instances)
          seeing as how you cant premade AV, you're on your own

Brought to you by General Mills... Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
          BY FIBER BE PURGED!! TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
          TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS

Comment

Funny how 2 out of 3 options are there for your choice and you have to pick the 3rd one.
            My sanity is not in question...
            It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

huh?
              jeesh... sarcasm