Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KLH Threat Meter...

... is MANDATORY for Vaelastrasz!

I do nothing in that fight but spam my heal button and watch KTM. When we get near an aggro change, I call it out.

But we had phantoms in the works last night, and people who didn't have KTM were catching aggro and the warriors and myself couldn't see it. I know that all those warriors have their eyes glued to it. So help us help you get tier 2 gear!

Go to www.curse-gaming.com and search for "KLH Threat Meter." Download the latest version. Loot the dragon!

Re: KLH Threat Meter...

I support this thread.

No KTM = making everyone else's job harder.

If you have a legitimate reason for not having this mod, PLEASE tell Arkamis or Manny ASAP so they can work around you.

"What are the roots that clutch, what branches grow out of this stony rubbish? Son of man, you cannot say, or guess, for you know only a heap of broken images, where the sun beats, and the dead tree gives no shelter, the cricket no relief, and the dry stone no sound of water." --T.S. Eliot

Comment

I also support this thread.
      Ninja

Comment

/signed

Brought to you by General Mills... Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
        BY FIBER BE PURGED!! TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
        TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS

Comment

Here's a short version of WHY this is important...
          • So long as Vael is focused on a warrior/tank in the right position, he will NOT instantly wipe large numbers of the raid with his fire spells/cleaves/tail wipes. He will be content to zap Burning Adrenaline on the tanking warrior every 45 seconds or so.
          • It is critical to "sequence" the warriors into position based on aggro generation...(which we CAN do with the KLH Threat Meter addon).
          • KLH Threat Meter can ONLY track those who have it installed.
          • If someone who is DPSing away has more aggro than the next sequenced warrior, it's a wipe.
          Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

It will also be very useful in fighting Broodlord and the 3 Drakes since they have an aggro reducing ability. All in all a great mod to have and doesn't take up that much memory
            Thunderhorn:
            70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
            70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
            70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
            70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
            70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
            70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
            70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
            Gilneas:
            50 Undead Priest-Eikyl(Shadow)

Comment

This is a great add-on, I use it anytime there is a need to closely monitor my aggro generation. It's especially important as a rogue, because we often pull aggro if we're not careful. With this, if we see ourselves moving up the aggro list, it's easy to throw a Feint or two in, and move back down to safety.
              "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good." - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Comment

Originally posted by beep View Post
                So long as Vael is focused on a warrior/tank in the right position, he will NOT instantly wipe large numbers of the raid with his fire spells/cleaves/tail wipes.
                This is really what it's all about. We're solid (i.e. down to 5%) until that one unlucky person crits a few times too many, Vael turns to face us and then belches last night's [item]Dragonbreath Chili[/item] in our face. This mod will remove the guesswork from what is otherwise a very solid plan of attack by telling whether you need to tone it down a little or have room to step it up in those last crucial seconds.

"What are the roots that clutch, what branches grow out of this stony rubbish? Son of man, you cannot say, or guess, for you know only a heap of broken images, where the sun beats, and the dead tree gives no shelter, the cricket no relief, and the dry stone no sound of water." --T.S. Eliot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X