Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New BC LFG Options...Finally!

http://www.tgdaily.com/picturegaller...061012-11.html

2 years late but hey they're Blizzard...
    Lub it on!!!

Re: New BC LFG Options...Finally!

About freakin time! You'd think they would've had this feature when the game first came out.

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

Comment

This is going to be great!

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
      Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
      Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

lfg.. wooptiedoo.. check out the 1st screenshot... FINALLY a different load screen ( ok.. so the portal is green and thats it ) woot
        powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

They already have the meeting stones and we all know how much of a flop that turned out to be. The main problem people had with it is the total lack of class balance. It just picked up the first people to queue and tossed them in a group together. Of course, running VC with 4 paladins and a rogue where all 4 of the paladins refused to heal was...interesting.

Now we have the LFG global channel. 3/4 of the time its being filled with people who want to use it as personal instant messaging and anyone actually wanting to use it gets drowned out.

I don't see how the new system will change or improve upon what we have already much. If you couldn't find a group with either the meeting stones or the global LFG channel then a revamped version of the meeting stones won't be of much use either.

There's also that whole "I'm in a guild so I don't want to PUG" mentality that so much of WoW is infected with. Creates a black hole of skill from which not many escape from. If anything this new system will be heralded as a welcome change then forgotten and abandoned for anything of any importance.

Seriously...who's going to use it for BC instances when a great deal of them will be on 3/5/7 day timers? That includes the 5, 10, 15, 20, and 25 sized instances.
          My sanity is not in question...
          It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

i r a beta tester.. if u have any questions.. shoot