Adding more to the Onyxia run?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding more to the Onyxia run?

What about adding something short and sweet to nights where we have just Onyxia planed? We can already get her down pretty easily when we have 30-35 people in the raid and as we get closer to 40 people we have slightly more difficulty with extra wipes.

How about we tag on a quickie ZG run for an idol after every Onyxia run if we're not cleaning house in AQ20 or stepping into BWL instead? That way someone gets their T2 hats and someone else gets the enchant to slap on it.

Alternatively, we could always scout out for world bosses to try and tackle. I know I wouldn't mind a [item]Mature Blue Dragon Sinew[/item] or an [item]The Eye of Shadow[/item] with their 100% drop rates off two of the world bosses. Also, I know a few people have been hording Twilight sets for the chance to do lords.
    My sanity is not in question...
    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Re: Adding more to the Onyxia run?

I kinda like the shorter raid during the week. Raiding until midnight on a work night is often an issue with me, since I often have to get up before 4am server for work. A seperate signup for something after ony would be nice though, for people who get on later and for those who can't stay that late.
    Anahlahna and Friends

Comment

I agree with anah Its nice to come home from work(oh i forgot i dont have a job) ok for the ones that do and go to an one hour raid and then having time to get on an alt if i feel like for a few hours...lol
      Candrice 63 Warrior
      Ricca 70 Rogue
      Machelle 70 Mage
      Enya 74 Druid

Comment

*agrees with Anah and Ricca* I like having nights where I can run a quick raid and then either do other stuff in game, or go do something else.
        Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

<<<Agrees with Anah/Ricca/Sajier

Comment

Doesnt hurt to have something planned that the people that DO stay can get done. We DID have lords after an Ony run on the raid signup site, but most people fail to read the synopsis - so they just leave the raid or dont plan on staying. Would be better to have it right in the Raid title.
            I think that us Lords people should just speak up during nights like these and let people know what we'd like to do BEFORE the raid even starts.
            As for world bosses, we tried that too, and the one we could do was down.

Comment

I still vote for a seperate signup. Lords doesn't take any special gear and only a little raid experience, so new 60s and alts should be prime for these runs... Ony is a different story.
              Anahlahna and Friends

Comment

Originally posted by Anah View Post
                I still vote for a seperate signup. Lords doesn't take any special gear and only a little raid experience, so new 60s and alts should be prime for these runs... Ony is a different story.
                U can guarantee half the raid will probably leave after Ony anyways. Alts and new 60's will have PLENTY of room to join.
                But, separate might be good - although on the same night. We've done that before I think actually, just to get a feel for who wants it, etc.

Comment

Well i noticed that we havent had an alt night in a while.. What about making it onyxia/alt zg or aq20...
                  Candrice 63 Warrior
                  Ricca 70 Rogue
                  Machelle 70 Mage
                  Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Alt night crashed. We had 2 in a row cancelled because there weren't enough mains supporting it. We don't have enough regular alts to do it, and my schedule doesn't allow me to lead it as easily anymore.
                    Anahlahna and Friends

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X