To the Engineers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the Engineers

After getting pissed about seeing nothin about us un-loved engineers for BC, I just did some searchin and found this:

Adamantite Frame
    Adamantite Rifle
    Adamantite Shells
    Blue Smoke Flare
    Cogspinner Goggles
    Crashin' Thrashin' Robot
    Critter Enlarger
    Elemental Blasting Powder
    Elemental Seaforium Charge
    Fel Iron Casing
    Fel Iron Musket
    Fel Iron Shells
    Fel Iron Toolbox
    Felsteel Boomstick
    Felsteel Stabilizer
    Gnomish Battle Goggles
    Gnomish Flame Turret
    Gnomish Poultryizer
    Gnomish Power Goggles
    Handful of Fel Iron Bolts
    Gnomish Tonk Controller
    Goblin Tonk Controller
    Green Smoke Flare
    Hardened Adamantite Tube
    Healing Potion Injector
    Hyper-Vision Goggles
    Khorium Power Core
    Khorium Toolbox
    Mana Potion Injector
    Nigh-Invulnerability Belt
    Ornate Khorium Rifle
    Ornate Khorium Rifle
    Power Amplification Goggles
    Red Smoke Flare
    Remote Mail Terminal
    Rocket Boots Xtreme
    Rocket Launcher
    Ultra-Spectropic Detection Goggles
    White Smoke Flare
    Zapthrottle Mote Extractor

The Bigger One : Inflicts 600-1001 Fire damage and stuns targets for 5 sec in a 10 yard radius. Any damage will break the effect. Unrelaible against targets higher than level 80.
    Adamantite Grenade : Inflicts 450-751 Fire damage and stuns targets for 3 sec in a 3 yard radius. Any damage will break the effect. Unrelaible against targets higher than level 80.
    Fel Iron Bomb : Inflicts 330-771 Fire damage and stuns targets in a 5 yard radius for 3 sec. Any damage will break the effect. Unrelaible against targets higher than level 76.

Stabilized Eternium Scope : Attaches a permanent scope to a bow or gun that increases its chance to get a critical hit by 2%.
    Khorium Scope : Attaches a permanent scope to a bow or gun that increases its damage by 12.
    Adamantite Scope : Attaches a permanent scope to a bow or gun that increases its damage by 10.

Still looking for detailed descriptions, mats, etc.

Re: To the Engineers

I know i am definetly looking forward to these with little hadad. but the doesnt work against level 80+ has me worried about wtf are we going to do agains 80+ mobs.. lol as 70 i can see 75elites and such.. but 80+ hopefully not in 5man.
    FOR THE DICKENS!!!

Comment

I wonder how accurate this info is when the Stabalized Eternim Scope says "get a critical hit by 2%", when everything is changing to a "crit rating".
      Anahlahna and Friends

Comment

from what i've seen, 1% crit is roughly 14 crit rating, so it will probably say +28 crit rating.

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Originally posted by Anah View Post
          I wonder how accurate this info is when the Stabalized Eternim Scope says "get a critical hit by 2%", when everything is changing to a "crit rating".
          %crit is still there. Look at talents/spells. Sanctified Crusader says that it adds a 3% bonus to crit from all sources of damage against a target.

Comment

Ahh...but that's because talents provide X bonus regardless of your level. If you get 5/5 Mortal shots at (using new talents) level 15 you will get 5% ranged crit regardless if you're at level 15 or level 70. However an item with its level allotment points for +crit at level 50 would provide less crit at level 60 and even less at level 70 due to the increase in crit rating/crit % as you level.

Anyhow, going back on topic I believe there was an updated list with the scope showing +28 ranged crit rating. So...yeah....*drool* but I shudder at the thought of the mats or if they'll make it BoP only like the ring enchants and coolest weapons and armor in blacksmithing.

On a small tangent...

Healing Potion Injector
            Mana Potion Injector

(O.o) Sweet, engineers can now heal/innervate people by shooting them up with pot. ^_^
            My sanity is not in question...
            It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X